Her first BJ

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Alwayslearningsex, Mar 15, 2015.

1. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Fast forward to the act :)
    I usually laid back and never forced any issue, but getting to know her better, I told her I wished she would give me a blowjob. A shy smile and stroking me through the pants, she hesitated at first although she was determined to do it. I got to sense she likes me telling her or taking the lead after our first times together. I told her she could do it with a condom, take it out or spit, unless she wants to swallow.
    "In a condom? why?" so I told her to just go for it naked. She took a few seconds to finally begin, nervous and shy but once going she asked me to tell her how to. I gave all the feedback she needed.
    At one point I asked her to look up in my eyes - she had trouble at first but once she started kissing the head and licking it, seeing how I liked it, she got braver and looked up at me after I told her she gets to see the effects of the pleasures she is giving me.

The first time I got close I asked her to stop, breathing a bit fast. "What's wrong?" I just told her I almost came in her mouth "do you want to?" YES I do I said.
    She continued but I made her stop one more time, telling her to keep her lips still around the shaft.
    When I stopped "jumping" the way she described it, she told me to just let myself go. (Later she said she got a bit scared knowing I was on the verge of ejaculating in her mouth, but excited) It didn't take me very long to reach orgasm again and when it finally happened she was breathing fast, nervous but I knew she wanted it to happen, her first time. She let me finish, sucking me slow until I was all done, then she spit my cum out. Later though she said the taste was fine (I have been drinking lots of pineapple juice lately) but needs to work up to the swallowing.
    She said she felt me swell in her hand when I was close to cum, she said, and she was both shocked and turned on to make me cum in her mouth. She looked like she was concentrating, eyes closed, going "mmmmm!" She was a bit shy to look at me after she made me cum but once she did, she said she was happy to see I was happy with her blowjob. We talked about it for a little while as she kept playing with it all soft in her hand, cuddling.
    Unfortunately she is not fine to have sex or receive oral yet, something I told her I can't wait to do.
    Another first for her.

Mikey22 and danrb007 like this.
  2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I have received several oral moments, to get me hard before going for fucks, she orgasms so easily from all the things I do.
    I feel lucky. Especially last night. I give her oral to make her orgasm often, she wants more.
    Last night she said I made her cum from oral many times, she asked if I would like to cum in her mouth.
    All I said was YES, looking in her eyes, getting hard in her hand.
    "Watch me do it" she said, she used to be shy doing it, and she asked me to tell her how.
    After the few seconds of sucking I started telling her what and how and give feedback when she asked if she did it right.
    When close to shoot I told her to stay still and her eyes went big when I twitched hard with her lips around the shaft.
    She got very motivated when I told her I was about to cum, and she took me over the edge. Wow, it was sweet.
    She sucked until I asked her to stop, it was too much after a nice orgasm.
    This time she stayed down a bit longer, only to find out later she was debating what to do.
    She swallowed her first and was proud, asking me if I liked it a few times during the evening.
    Last time she asked I told her she can do this again anytime she feels like it. She turned deep red, laughing, saying she will more regularly since she is happy with how I take care of her saying "you know what I mean"

Mb91 likes this.