Her fantasy Fulfilled

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ecstacy6000, Jan 6, 2013.

1. ecstacy6000

ecstacy6000 New Member

I remember back when we first met, and I asked her what her fantasy was. Every since that day i've been plotting on the right moment to make it come true. TODAY IS THE DAY.

I called her at work and told her to hurry home from work and get showered and dressed, because the limo was coming to pick her up at 8:00 pm sharp. Of course she had a million questions, but i quickly rushed her off the phone and proceeded with the setup.​

She arrived home to find a large gift box and a dozen roses laid out on the bed. She undresses and showers before opening her surprise. She tears the paper off of the boxes and opens it to find a sleek tight fitting black dress, black lace bra and panties, black sheer stockings and a pair of black red bottom stilettos. Smiling from ear to ear, she gets dressed and looks in the mirror one final time before heading downstairs.

At 8:00 pm on the dot the door bell rings. She answers it to find the limo driver dressed in a black suit awaiting her. She steps out on to the red carpet that the driver has laid down between the door and the car. Looking from inside the cars tinted windows, I can't help but to say "Dam she looking sexy as hell tonight".

As the driver opens the door for her to get inside, I grab her by her hand and snatch her inside the limo face down on the seat. I'm dressed in a black hoodie, villians ski mask, and black gloves. As she is kicking and struggling to turn around, I slap a pair of handcuffs on her and a blindfold. I sit her up in the seat and detect her fear. She keeps saying" Ecstacy is that you?" I lean over and whisper in her ear, " Who the hell is Ecstacy?" This takes her fear to whole different level....

We arrive at the bldg and I pull her out of the car and rush her inside. The interior of the bldg is filled with candles, roses and stripper pole in the center of the room. I immediately take her to the pole and handcuff her to it with her hands behind her. She ask again, "why are you doing this? who are you?" As she is talking i walk up behind her and whisper in her ear, " I'm the man who owns your Pussy for the night", as i'm caressing both of her breast in my hands. "No , No , No, you can't do this" she screams. At that very moment, now standing directly in front of her, I rip her dress off, Leaving her standing in only her lace lingerie and high heels. She squirms a little bit on the pole, now feeling very very vulnerable. I walk around her a few times just admiring how sexy she is...mmmmm...mmmm...mmmmmm. I sneak up behind her and softly kiss her neck. She's not ready to succumb to her current situation, so it's time to turn up the pressure. I whisper in her ear, if you relax you'll make it outta here safely. Suddenly the seriousness of the situation kicks in and she replies "Ok i'll do whatever you like, just don't hurt me.

I'm now running my finger up and down her smooth skin, from her belly button up to her breast and then down her side and up her back. I don't know if they are genuine or not, but with each touch her body jerks a little and her breathing is changing. Now standing behind her with my hands on her waist, I whisper in her ear, "what is it that you want the most right now?" "I want to go h.....uhhhhhhhhhhhh" as she replies I slide my hand inside her panties and start softly massaging her clit. I gently roll her clit in between my thumb and pointer finger while squeezing it oh so gently. With my free hand I unhook her bra and let it fall to the floor. Still massaging her clit, i lick my finger and roll her nipple between my fingers the same way i'm doing her clit. Her resistance has now turned to low moans and long sighs. Just as she's building up to climax, I stop and walk away. "No please don't stop, take it...take this pussy...you went through all this trouble to get, then take it". MMMMM HMMMMM, her acceptance of the situation is turning me on, which is evident by the hard dick throbbing in my jeans. Before she can speak again, I scoop her up by her legs sliding her up the pole until I get her legs up on my shoulders. Now I have a birds eye view and the sweet aroma of her pussy is driving me crazy. I work my tongue inside of her panties, and begin licking her clit round and round while slightly sucking it at the same time. I slide my tongue up and down in between her lips from top to bottom. I feel her juices dripping down my chin and her moans assure me that she is in a happy place. I continue on my mission, now flicking her clit up and down hungrily with my tongue. As I begin sucking on her clit again, her whole body shakes and she lets out a scream " HELL YEAH, SUCK THAT PUSSY".

I take her legs off of my shoulders and slide her back down to a standing position. I push down on both of her shoulders forcing her into a kneeling position. I walk away and sit on the bed for a few minutes and just watch her kneeling helplessly handcuffed to the pole. She calls out " Where are you?" I quietly make my way back over to her. As she goes to speak again I slide my hard dick in her mouth. I grab her by the back of her head with one hand and begin making love to her mouth. Dam this shit feels good, before I know it i've got two hands on the back of her head and the love making is over, I am now fucking her mouth as if it were her pussy. Considering her predicament she is holding her own, Hell this is the real definition of no hands baby...lol

My dick is now throbbing and yearning to get inside of her. I stand her up and uncuff one her hands long enough to get her off of the pole. Now cuffed again I force her over to the edge of the bed. Still standing I bend her over and rip of her panties. I then grab hold of the cuffs for leverage and spread her legs. Ever so slowy, I slide the full length of my dick inside of her hot, wet pussy. "UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHH", is all she seems to be able to utter at this time. Just as slowly as I put it in , I ever so slowly slide it out. Then without warning I slam my dick deep inside of her, totally taking her breath away. Now deep inside of her I roll my hips round and round, again and again and again. " Yes , right there, keep it right there, OMG i'm cumming again FUCK". I commence to long stroking her pussy from the back all the way in, all the way out. Harder..........................Deeper.....................Faster...........Slower..........then faster. Her pussy is sooooooooooo wet and her body is so relaxed, I can tell she loving every minute and every inch of this . While stroking the kitty in a good rhythm I slide my finger in her ass and in about 30 secs we both explode wildly, bucking and shaking and breathing heavy.

I uncuff her and she falls to the bed exhausted. I lay beside and whisper in her ear. Is that how you imagined the rape fantasy baby. She snatches the blindfold off and wraps her arms around me and say " Ecstacy baby you're the best, that's just how I imagined it...F.Y.I. the way you licked my kitty I knew it was you"........................................

2. ecstacy6000

ecstacy6000 New Member

Great work

3. qtpieforever1122

qtpieforever1122 New Member