Her dirty little secret (part one)

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MePersonally, Feb 10, 2011.

1. MePersonally

MePersonally New Member

Kristen finds herself aroused every time she comes in contact with this man. He is a beast, she is certain, trouble with no face, but she can't help herself.
    He is just a guy on a stupid social network, hell, he doesn't even show his full face. But his words and his attitude, both, piss her off, and make her want to melt.

How can he be so forward, and yet seductive, callous, and yet passionate. Perhaps he is a nice guy just letting off steam.. Or maybe he really is just nothing more then what's in his pants. She cant tell and it infuriates her.

She logs on to her computer a couple times a day just to see what kind of garbage he has said. And of course, he is commenting on how beautiful a girl is, or what he likes about her body. She knows that if she makes her presence known to him those compliments will be about her, not that she believes that she deserves them, but they always came.

He will swoon for her, tell her that her hair is sexy, that her breasts look great in that new photo. And damn it he will mean it. That's why she puts up the new photos every couple of days. Other guys comment too but it isn't really for them, it is his comments she craves.

He is a poet, an accomplished, infuriating, erotic, sexy poet. His words are always about sex. He never deviates from writing about slippery this or hard that, it seems so alien to her. Her whole life is a responsibility, or a requirement. She doesn't have the time or the desire to sit around reading about.. things like that.. But there she is, checking to be sure that her boyfriend doesn't catch her reading what this anonymous man wrote.

Damn it! She loves her man. He's a really good guy for her. He takes care of things around the house, he works hard, she never goes wanting for necessities. He's a good man. But here she sits looking for the words of someone she has never met who probably lives across the universe for all she knows.

It's not love. She doesn't even want it to be love, she has that. It's just desire. Desire to be touched the way he talks, but nobody she has ever met talks that way, they certainly have never touched her that way. Her boyfriend .. bah .. ten minute man, jams it in, drives it home. She always .. has an orgasm .. but not cums, not explodes, not collapses like this man would say.

It's partially her fault, she chose a man that was stable and practical and then when he did try to get a little "naughty" she acted like it was wrong, or distasteful in some way, but that's because she needed him that way, to be her rock, her guidance perhaps, and she didn't want that messed up. And if he came to her talking and acting like this "beast"? She would leave him .. probably. Or at least make him know that, it was not acceptable, shame him a little, very likely.

So there it is. Doomed to be like this forever. Wanting but not receiving, desiring but untouched. The screen flickers as the page loads and there he is, the bastard posted another one of those things he writes. The woman he's describing sounds allot like her, twenty nine (ish), blond, Green to hazel eyes. Yup he picked her out .. again. This girl is way too fast though, she speaks her desires, and the man in the story answers them without question, nobody talks like that .. right?

'Are you kidding me?' She types 'nobody talks like that' [send]

She is reading the poetry again. The man's hands spread this woman's thighs.. her thighs .. his mouth covers the woman's wet slit .. sounds like her's .. this evil writer seems to know things about her that he can't possibly know ..

'of course they do, YOU just don't" pops up on her screen followed a moment later by 'yet =)'

How dare he? She goes back to reading. The mans fingers are twisting the woman's nipples while he makes long lapping strokes through her ..

'I was thinking of you when I wrote it. That long conversation we had.' appears

He was talking about a time she had let herself be taken by a story he wrote to her and she masturbated over it for two weeks.

'No you weren't you were thinking of some slut you once violated' [send]

'I don't violate sluts. I appreciate them =)'

Vile, vile, nasty man. She bets he appreciates them.

The character man is now pressing fingers deep into the character woman's throbbing mound. Where does he get this shit? Story girl is moaning and her legs are quivering slightly.

Kristen bites her lip a little. When was the last time her legs quivered even .. slightly? Character man kisses her hard and spinning her around pushes his cock in her mouth while his knees are astride her head and he uses his fingers to stroke and pinch her labia .. Kristen feels his fingers and realizes that her own hand is pressing hard on her slacks. Get a hold of yourself, she puts her hand up on the desk where it will behave it self and reads. Character guy is pumping his throbbing member into this woman's mouth while she sucks and chokes a little, he is occasionally slapping her pussy between sucking her clit and pressing his tongue inside of her.

'want to meet?' materializes

Really this fucking guy is going to type something like that from his house in freaking Spain or Edinburgh to screw with her comfortable life?

'Oh yeah.. Next time you are in Ledo Beach. Send me a note. We can do lunch' [send]

'I live in Ledo Beach'

Kristen panics. Her heart races. Fear actually overcomes her as she rushes to shut down her browser and close the screen. What the fuck! He lives in Ledo Beach? Why didn't she check? She had looked at his profile 10 times if she had done it once, why doesn't she know where he lives? With the browser closed it is just her and a lazy computer. The walls move away again and she breathes a deep breath. Calm yourself girl, it's OK, he wasn't threatening, just asked a question, he's probably lying anyway. Breathe. Water, no vodka. She pours a glass, takes a couple sips of the acidic liquid takes a deep breath and logs in again.

'are you messing with me?' [send]

'no'
    'sorry did I scare you?'

Breathing, check, thinking check, answer check.

'no' [send]

blank screen .. blank screen .. blank

'really I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just noticed that you live here and thought I would ask if you want to meet'

'I'm married' [send]

blank .. blan

'Liar. Your profile says you have a boyfriend and you are interested in men'

Shit..

'It was just a suggestion. that's all. Just say no'

'no' [send]

'OK' ding

blank .. blank ... blank ... blank ... ... ... ... ............

'maybe' [send]

blank ..

'maybe?'

'yes' [send]

It's Tuesday night, her 'go to yoga night', boyfriend at the bar with friends, check, Yoga tights in the bag, check, hair, check, makeup, check. Better stick some perfume in the bag in case she needs to cover up anything amiss. Check, check, check.

The drive is excruciating, she almost turns around at every light, but she's getting closer now. He swore that she could see him first. If it doesn't feel right she can just leave. He will never know if she was there or not. He will only know what she tells him online.

She turns into the grocery store parking lot, good place, safe, he picked it. He has no idea what she's driving so he will never see her unless she stops. There he is. Standing by the bench like he said he would be.

Hmmmmm he is not what she expected, he's older then her maybe thirty five, strong features, good hair messy but well kept, slacks, button down shirt, broad shoulders, good shoes .. yes .. good shoes, not quite six foot. He's just standing there one hand in a pocket leaning against the wall. The other hand fiddling with a toothpick he must have been chewing on.

He's looking up now she scrunches down behind the steering wheel knowing full well that he can't see her in the dark car. She's parked now just looking at him, for a long time. He checks his watch. She knows he won't wait much longer. And she is right.

He takes a quick glance over the parking lot waves at all of the cars and then strides toward the side parking lot the other side of the building. Shit.. Shit.. is she doing this or not? She sits a little too long and he is out of sight. Shit.. She reverses the car and whips it around, calms herself and drives around the building. Got him, he's not to his car yet, a little black thing. She goes around an isle and pulls the car in next to his, he takes no notice it's just a car parking, she rolls the passenger side window down just as he is unlocking his door.

"Excuse me" she says not very loudly and he does not hear her he's opening his door now "Excuse me" she says again louder. He turns his head not sure if someone is addressing him.

Then he spots her and his eyes twinkle, his demeanor changes, and he moves with an elegant but rough grace to her window and pokes his head inside.

"Hi there beautiful, I am so glad to see you, you look gorgeous, and you smell great" Wow three compliments in a row never mind that two of them were redundant.

......................... part 2 is on my blog .................................

2. Jameson

Jameson New Member

I only WISH I could write this well!! Very cool read...very! On my way to read your blog now for part two....thanks for your work!...Jameson

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I read both parts last night. It is a good story. After reading your intro, I wondered if maybe it's autobiographical.

4. MePersonally

MePersonally New Member

@HardRocker only in the sense that this is a scenario that has played out in my life from time to time, this particular story is not specifically related to one single instance. If you want biographical read the story called Interview with Eleanor as that is 100% factual

5. MePersonally

MePersonally New Member

@Jameson thank you very much. Remember writing is a learned skill anybody can do it. It's not a genetic trait or anything. You can write like this you just need practice.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've only had time to read Part One because I'm so busy sending filthy little emails back and forth with my virtual lover but, I just wanna say, I like your writing. It's prose I can relate to because I have been there.

Thanks for keeping it real. :tup

7. MePersonally

MePersonally New Member

@Cowboy thank you very much for the kind words

8. igor

Gold Member

Very well done!

9. MePersonally

MePersonally New Member

thank you Igor

10. CruelTease

Gold Member

where's part 2? Loving part 1.

11. MePersonally

MePersonally New Member

Mod Edit: Keep things like that to PMs, or start a blog here. Thanks.

#11 MePersonally, Feb 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2011