Her dirty little secret (part 2)

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MePersonally, Feb 13, 2011.

1. MePersonally

MePersonally New Member

"Let's take my car" he says "lock your's up."

Kristen does. He opens the door for her on the passenger side of his car and she slips in, scooping her skirt up, as she sits. He walks around and drops into the seat behind the wheel.

"Hi" he says with a smile, touching her hand.

"Hi" she replies kind of blushing.

"Are you nervous?" he asks.

She nods. "a little."

"Lets talk about it before we go. OK?" he says squeezing her hand

"mmm hmm OK. But I might not go if we talk about it." she answers looking up at him.

"That's OK" he says "I want you to be sure. So what are you nervous about?"

"I don't know you." she says sheepishly "you could be .. anybody. You know?"

He smiles "I'm me, but don't worry, I'm a good me. I won't hurt you"

She relaxes a little his tone is genuine and sweet. "I have a guy, that I care about" she states voicing her next concern "I mean, I really care about him we just, you know .. don't really do the kinds of things you write about."

"Are you are afraid he will find out?"

"A little.."

"Don't worry I have someone I care about too. I don't kiss and tell. OK?"

"OK. I trust you." she says with a smile.

He touches her face gently with his hand. "One last thing, for both of us. I'm completely safe, I mean I don't have anything, not even a cold, I'm one hundred percent healthy. So is there anything I should know about?"

She's a little surprised at herself she hadn't even thought to ask this question "No.. no.." she says "I'm healthy, just had my doctors visit a month ago. I'm safe."

"Good.." he says with a huge grin "then we have nothing to worry about and we can cut loose. Should we go?"

Kristen pauses for a long moment, then tosses her long dark hair around with determination and a giggle "Go!"

He drives the car just a few blocks to a hotel, squeezes her on the knee and runs inside. A few minutes later he is out with a card-key, and is parking the car. He opens her door for her, and then reaches into the back seat to retrieve a large black leather bag, that he hangs over his shoulder, taking her hand in his, he leads her up to the room.

It's not a beautiful room. Looks like any other hotel room with a king size bed, and a couple of nondescript paintings on the wall. She sits on the bed and bounces a couple of times. He sets his bag on the low dresser and pulls her up into his arms where he kisses her, first on the cheek, then on the neck, and then the lips.

He reaches down and slides his hand over the back of her leg under her medium length skirt, up to her firm little ass. His hand is soft and she likes his touch. She feels herself warming up. She pushes her hips closer into him, and he gently squeezes her tush making her soft yellow panties do their impression of a thong. He notices and fixes it, so she is not uncomfortable.

She kisses him back now, lips open, their tongues meet, it's new, and exciting. She's feeling him now, his strong back, firm shoulders, she slides both hands down to his muscular bum and squeezes hard, she can imagine doing that while he thrusts inside her. He wriggles a little playful and pushes her back to the bed, where he lays her down, and kisses her deeply, while he hovers over her. She wraps her legs around him and tries to pull him onto her, but he refuses with a smile.

"No ma'am not yet he says" and stands up in front of her leaving her lying on her back with her knees raised. "You stay just like that while I get into my bag of tricks" he says and walks over to the black bag.

She assumed that the bag was extra clothes, and fear rushes through her as he opens it, there could be a gun or knife in there. But as his hand comes out of the bag it is definitely not a weapon he is holding. It's a long white dildo with half inch alternating ridges around it. She feels herself instantly get wet. The thought of it inside her, makes her flush. He places it there standing erect on the dresser next to the bag, and goes back in for something else. Next he produces a black item about five inches tall that is thick, about four inches around at the base but tapers to a small one inch rounded end. It looks a little like a three dimensional spade on a playing card. Next a bottle of some lubricant, a smaller black thing, and a five inch silver vibrator, were now lined up next to the first.

She is up on her elbows, still on her back, knees still up and they are spreading a little involuntarily. The thought of those toys plunging into her is exciting, she doesn't have any at home, she can't, she is sure her boyfriend would feel threatened.

"Hmmm I guess we will start with this one." He says picking up the little silver one and turning it on. It makes a humming sound in his hand, then gets louder as he approaches. She bites her lip a little. He crouches down at the end of the bed, and pushes her knees apart with his hands, she resists a little but lets him have his way.

He touches the tip of the toy to the inside of her thigh and lets her feel it's hum while he slides his free hand down her other inner thigh. He is touching the outside of her damp panties. He presses his thumb against the fabric splitting her lips, panties and thumb together until the elastic edges of her panties snap over her mound and let her lips wrap around them. Now the vibrator slides down and rests on the outside of her opened vulva, he pulls the panties out and to the side, her wet slit is open, displayed there for him. He spreads her even more with his fingers and then slides the vibrator over and through her wetness to rest on her clit. She thrills, and tosses her head back. He swirls the thing through her wet slit a few times getting it slick and pushes the tip of it under her clit hood stretching it. Then his mouth is on her, lapping between her swelling lips. She grasps her knees pulling them toward her chest but pushing them out as wide as she can. He is talented with his tongue and the vibrator is pulsating perfectly. Then the vibrator is in her it slips in almost without her noticing, he found a perfect angle and it's making every part her body slowly thrum like a slow deep drum beat.

He guides her hand down to it, wraps her fingers around it's end and allows her to navigate it by herself, she can feel him watching her slowly turn it, and slide it in deeper, and then pull it almost out, only to slip it back in. He is gone for a moment then he returns and his tongue is flicking her clitoris. He takes control of the vibrator again and with some tricky finger work has her panties sliding off. He slides them down to her ankles and twists them so her ankles are now bound. Moving around beside her on the bed he kisses her mouth, then begins pulling her legs back carefully testing to make sure he doesn't hurt her. She is limber and she bends easily. He lifts her head with his hand and slips the panties behind her neck, she is now stretched wide open her legs secured by the panties, she's wishboned, her slit filled with the little vibrator that he is working in and out of her.

She feels cold wet lubricant squirted over her pussy and it runs all over between her legs and down under her. Then she feels a small pressure on her ass, a slow penetrating pressure, something not very big. She wriggles around a little to try and see what he is touching her with but she can't. It pushes past her defenses and it is partially into her, and it's getting wider as it goes. He's not shoving it, he's working it in, a little push, a little release, a little push, a little turn. It must be getting in, she is feeling a deeper pressure. The vibrator keeps thrumming away inside her, the object going into her ass, is spreading her and putting pressure on the vibe her whole body is starting to quiver, both from the slight pain of the plug, going slowly inside her, and the euphoric vibration of the toy already trilling in her slit. Then suddenly the stretching pain is gone and the plug is fully in her. She feels distended, held open, and allot naughty, but it's erotic, different, sexy.

2. MePersonally

MePersonally New Member

He releases the vibrator and allows it to slowly naturally slide out, then with a quick movement he slaps her right in the slit, not hard but hard enough to sting a little, the tosses her head back, as much as she can, with the panties resisting. He does it again and she can feel the blood rushing to swell her vulva. Again, then again, then kissing and licking then another soft smack. It's glorious. He repeats this for some time and she loves it, but just as her lips are totally swollen and starting to get a little sore, he pushes the tip of the large white dildo into her. Just the tip. It's larger then any real cock could be, and it takes her breath away for a moment. He moves beside her again and slips her panties out from behind her head freeing her legs, which she spreads to stretch, and then allows to relax with her knees as wide apart as possible.

With one hand he slides her shirt up over her head, and with a few deft movements does the same with her bra. In an instant his mouth is on her breast kissing and licking and gently biting her nipple, and the big dildo is being pressed up into her one ripple at a time. Each time one of those waves make it inside her, her hole relaxes into the more slender valley of the hilly shaft, but it's forced wide again a moment later. The thing is long and there is about an inch between each ridge. She has counted six ridges so far and it keeps going, filling her completely. Seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven. "It's too much" she gasps. And then it's coming out again, then back in, slowly at first, then faster. Both of her breasts are getting attention, kisse,s licks. She reaches down to feel the dong inside of her, to feel how much it is stretching her, and it is, her skin is taught, her lips tight around the shaft. He pushes it in deep again, and the little pain in her ass is back as he slowly twists the plug out. Then the plug is out, and there is a huge relief as well as an emptiness. The big dildo is riveting in and out, filling, to over full, then receding.

The pressure is back in her ass and its going wider, faster this time, he must have switched to the larger one. The pain comes quicker, this time it actually hurts, but she wants it. Her legs ache some as it pushes into her, she shakes all over, a little convulsion. The thing goes deeper and wider, she bites her lip hard, then it's in and she is so full.

He makes her take the dildo in her hand while he strips off his clothes and tosses them onto the floor. Now he's beside her kissing her mouth then her neck, her breasts, down her stomach, licking her clit. He throws a leg over her and he is straddling her, licking hard at her clit, holding her hand on the dildo pressing it in and out of her. His cock is right in front of her face, it's thick and average length. She grasps it with her free hand and pulls it down so she can get it in her mouth. She takes the head, and locks her lips around it.

Getting her other hand free she wraps her arms around his waist and pulls his hips down to her, he obliges and his whole cock slides into her mouth. She sucks it greedily, swirling her tongue around it. He's still pumping that dildo into her, and he tugs on the plug every once in a while, causing a little pain as she stretches around it. He begins pumping his hips and his dick slides in and out of her mouth, she grabs and squeezes her own nipples rolling them between her fingers.

Suddenly he tastes salty and she's not prepared for a mouth full, so she releases his cock and he explodes all over her chest. She gets her fingers in it and uses it to lubricate her nipples. His cock is still pumping and she takes his balls in her mouth rolling them with her tongue. The pumping of the dildo has stopped and now it's sliding out. He licks deep between her lips, penetrating her with his tongue.

She takes his now drained cock back in her mouth, it's a little softer now. He is gently running his fingers around in her wetness, licking, then a little slap, and the cock in her mouth hardens again. Another slap, and he's pressing his cock down her throat, then back out. Those slaps are amazing her pussy is pounding again. She can feel her own heart beat throbbing through her slit. He frees his cock from her mouth and is down at the end of the bed again, he takes hold of one of her legs and gently rolls her over onto her stomach, then pushes her up onto her knees. He grasps the plug in her ass and turns it, then slowly begins to pull it out. The first inch is excruciating, she thinks she could almost tear, then it's out and her whole body feels like collapsing.

He gently lays her on her side and slides his body in behind her, and his cock deftly slides into her ass, no pain the size difference from the plug is dramatic, the feeling is incredible, instead of stretched this time it's just full, and each slow stroke makes her swollen pussy pulse.His arms are around her holding her close one hand cupping and caressing a breast. He keeps stroking his cock in and out of her slowly, gently. Her body is vibrating she might just cum. Now his fingers are in her slit slowly caressing. She vibrates some more, a little convulsion. He pulls out of her rolls her to him and then he is on top of her guiding his dick into her wetness, and oh my god does it feel good. Warm and thick, but not like the dildo not too thick, and not too deep.

He gathers her legs under his arms and rolls her back allowing him to delve as deep as he is able, with slow, could it be loving strokes? She feels her face flush, her legs tense and she releases, she convulses so hard she almost shoves him out of her, then she shudders and contractions tighten her around him multiple times, hard the first few times then less so, as her orgasm slowly courses through her. He's a little late but he lets go now, and he doesn't pull out, she's glad she remembered her pill all month.

They lay there this way for a while and then he rolls off to her side, and immediately presses in next to her, his hand brushing gently over her breasts and stomach, while she lays on her back legs still spread taking deep slow breaths. He runs his fingers through her wetness then over her skin again, then gently back over her clit, back to her breasts, the little gentle tickle is soothing.

Thirty minutes later she is home. Boyfriend still at the bar, she takes a long shower, and wraps up in her favorite robe. Some tea. Then she sits at her computer and logs into the social network, clicks a button and types "thank you" [send]

3. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

Nice story :) I will be looking forward to more. Of course I like the title too!

4. MePersonally

MePersonally New Member

Thank you so much HisLil I will definitely be posting more. Thank you for enjoying.