Her body language today

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ajohns, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ajohns

ajohns New Member

I worked with someone new at my job today and we were working at a small desk... sitting on the same side, about a foot apart. I've never seen her before but she is very attractive. She is a few years older than me, which is an immediate turn on for me. So as we are sitting there working, I find out I left something in the other room, go get it, and sit back down. When I sit back down, its natural for me to look down between my legs so I don't miss the chair ( stupid as it sounds...ive missed before and busted my ass!). When I look down I notice that I have quite a nice bulge created on the side of my right leg(she is sitting to my left). I wasnt hard or anything, but it was sure showing up through my khakis. I didnt bother "adjusting myself" because I figured that would appear a little gross or rude to her. So we are working, both facing the table, when I notice her look over at the work I am doing. I think she may have noticed the buldge because she immediately acted different. She was a little shaky in her voice, she was trying to pick papers off the table but kept dropping them back down, and her hand started to shake slightly. I could only tell because the papers she was holding were moving quite a bit. After she handed me the papers, she went back to working and was quite for a few minutes, and then picked up on the conversation we were having before I left the room. I said all this to ask this: Was she turned on or grossed out by it? I know it is hard to judge this by the brief description I gave. But if you had to guess what would you say?

ps- glad to be part of this site. looks like a lot of nice people!

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sounds like it made her nervous for some reason. Without knowing her and what experiences she's had, bad and good, you can only guess. Do you think you will be working with her again? If so, it would probably be a good idea to be careful and try not to freak her out. Not that you did anything the first time.

Welcome to SF.

3. ajohns

ajohns New Member

Thanks for the reply. She was definately nervous, good or bad? who knows... I know whenever a woman is doing something that I find attractive in front of me I get sort of nervous I guess. I will probably be working with her every monday for a while. Like I said, a minute or two later, she was joking around and talking like we were before. Before we started talking, there wasn't an akward silence. We both just came to places in our work where we were unable to talk. I'm just trying to give all the info I can to fill everyone in the best I can although I know it is still difficult to judge a strangers reaction that you read about over the internet.

Man she is so sexy! I've not been that attracted to a woman in a while. Her eyes were gorgeous, and those lips... dont even get me started. She was dressed sexy as well. She bent over a few times facing me and had some cleavage showing. Not sure if that was a tease or just her reaching to get something and being unaware of what she was doing?

#3 ajohns, Nov 8, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
  4. Barbwire

Gold Member

It is uncanny how your post resembles this one

Are you sure you aren't R6guy come to try for a third time at attacting older women as cyber sex partners? http://www.sexualforums.com/members/r6guy002.html

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Your profiles are even very similar. Hmm, are we being zoomed here?

6. gphine

Busted!

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I promise you guys it's not the same member, however...I can't promise that he's not another member.

So until we get it cleared up unless this member has another profile or not (Which is against the forum rules) I'm going to go ahead and lock this.

Once the mess is corrected, we'll be back to our regularly scheduled posting. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.