help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by help, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. help

help New Member

I have been having sex with my partner for a while but without using a condom. I tried not to ejaculate inside her vagina and always try to stop when i felt i was cumming. Wad is the chances she being pregnant?

2. jnrain

jnrain New Member

There is a chance of there being sperm in the pre-ejaculate or precum and it is possible she could get pregnant from that.

Bottom line, it is never advisable to have vaginal sex without using birth control and a condom unless you want there to be a chance of pregnancy.

3. hurley

hurley New Member

I agree with jnrain. You would be suprsided how much you can precom during sex.

4. help

help New Member

How long does it takes to know that whether she is pregnant? Is there anyway to prevent it before she really gets pregnant? Even just inserting your penis for a second could cause pregnancy?

5. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

If she's not on the pill (or depo), and you're not using a jimmie, you are playing with fire. The odds are if you do that for long enough, she will get pregnant. Are you ready to be a father? If not, I suggest you put a little more thought into the situation.

6. help

help New Member

Is there any way to prevent it if she really gets pregnant? Just inserting your penis for a sec could get her to pregnancy?

7. innerwildwoman

innerwildwoman New Member

Yes, even a second can get her pregnant if there is precum/ejaculate fluid. In rare instances pregnancy has occurred w/out intercourse (e.g. sperm was accidentally introduced into the vagina by a finger). Go out and get some condoms, spermicide and a home pregnancy test. If you are too embarassed, order them online (but don't have sex again until you have protection). Also, if your girlfriend is sexually active, she should be getting annual gyn exams. If she doesn't have a gyn, she can call the local Planned Parenthood to get information on setting up an exam.

There is emergency contraception, but that has to be prescribed by a dr. and taken w/in 48-72 hours of intercourse. And as Shellen has posted in another thread on this topic, it's really not good for a woman's cycle/body so it should only be used as a last resort, not in place of birth control.

The link below is to an article which explains why the withdrawal method is not effective and suggests other, more effective birth control methods.

http://my.webmd.com/content/article/41/1687_50038

8. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

FACT: It only takes one sperm to impregnate.

FACT: There are usually between 200 and 500 MILLION sperm in an ejaculation.

9. help

help New Member

You can get the pregnancy result straight away after you have sex?

10. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Have you done a search for these topics on our forum? Many of the things that you are asking have been talked about before & have some great advice in those threads. If you're not sure how to search, just go to the top of the page & you'll see an icon that says search. Just type in what you are looking for & you should get quite a few results. Good luck to you & welcome to SF.

11. blade

blade New Member

now u see thats the type of person who would seem to use M.A as a birth contraceptive and not an emergency contraceptive ..Most guyz dont feel it when they pre-cum so even for a second is still a big mistake

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.