Help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Azaroth, Feb 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azaroth

Azaroth New Member

This girl told me, "I go to parties to meet new guys - but i keep coming home with the same one" (she says its a good thing & compliment)

then she says, she told me she doesn't want a relationship b/c she just got out of a serious relationship - and still wants to meet new people

what's the deal with this girl?

She gets curious what people say about me and her - and asks me about it but she never wants to see what i say about it

2. Logger

Gold Member

Uncommitted Woman

Reminds me of a girl friend I had one time. Very vivacious and enjoyable. But she would go off by herself, and we would end up at the same place, party or bar, somehow, and we would get back together. I did not let her know that I really needed to feel like I could trust her. I felt that trust should grow on its own, without me having to tell her. Serious or non-serious is an interesting concept.

How about trustworhty or not trustworthy. Some women will be pretty true blue, and some will cheat you. One girl I knew had a philosophy, "One guy at a time, but not necessarily forecver." The power structure in a relationship is another factor. I used to think that fidelity occurred automataically if it was LOVE.

Now I believe the man has to have a reserve of power to handle the ups and downs in a relationship. How would you describe the power factors in your relatinhisp? What alliances do you have with her firends, relatives, co-workers, etc.? Is there an organization or church to which she belongs, to which you could form allianceces to strenthen your charisma?

Logger.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.