Help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bigballs69, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

i dont squirt :< is there something wrong or is there a way to make me squirt.. please help

2. Emt

Emt New Member

First off, are you male or female?

You haven't given us anything to go on here. ;)

-Emt

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I'm guessing it's a female, because I haven't met a man yet who didn't squirt! If you are a woman then don't worry about it. Squirting is something that not all women are capable of doing. I think I've done it maybe once or twice in my life.

4. Emt

Emt New Member

I wonder if all women ARE capable of squirting?? I mean the plumbing is pretty much the same in all females, so I thinks it's a matter of muscle tone, control, and intensity.

I know my gf didn't think she could squirt but a few times she has...again during reealllyyy intense sex that almost forces her to black out.

-Emt

5. Dvusdouglas

Dvusdouglas New Member

Squirting takes a lot of practice......once you finally reach that stage. The wife started squirting about 18 months ago, actually is was a trickle.....now it is a gentle river most of the times when it happens......sometimes though, it is an explosion out of the body....a drencher if you would.......

Lots of manual stimulation, and relaxation would be the best thing to try to start.....and watch when she does it and let her know( even if its just a little bit) so she can remember the feeling.

As far as men go, most of us squirt too(LOL) some just more volume than others.....but there has been times when I have climaxed and never released too, much more intense......and sometimes I even pass out from that way

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I guess I phrased that badly. Of course all women have the capability of squirting but many will go a lifetime without experiencing it.

I guess it's matter if capabilty vs opportunity :D

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Also, I think that many don't, because the sensation often mimics having to pee at first. I suppose it's the buildup of fluids right before ejaculating. It hasn't happened to me but a couple times, as I think it has to be 'just the right spot' & 'just the right pressure'. But it is quite different than a clitoral orgasm.

8. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

im a dude

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Bigballs69,
    If you're an adult male and you can't ejaculate, something is not right. But if you want answers that might help, give some detailed information about yourself and when this problem arose.

10. bigballs69

bigballs69 New Member

alright.. i am an adult male who can ejaculate, but it only poors out it doesnt squirt.. it feels good i just want to no y it doesnt shoot out

11. Emt

Emt New Member

Ok, so you're able to climax and ejaculate but there's no "squirting" involved...

This could be due to a few reasons.

1) You need to work on flexing your PC muscles (Pubic Coccygeal (sp?) a bit more.

2) You have ejaculated recently prior to the ejaculation in question and are not able to build up enough behind it due to the recent release.

The could be explanations moreso in the medical arena, but without knowing more info I'd say that muscles capability below the belt and the length of time since the last ejaculation would be a good place to start.

-Emt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.