HELP!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by slickdick, Jun 6, 2012.

1. slickdick

slickdick Member

So I have a question for the women of SF, and any other men who have experienced this.

For starters I'm not the most hung guy so the stereotypes are not always true! Im a blk male and I have 6" with 5" circumference. Now the problem I run into it that when having sex with my wife she is in pain, and doesn't enjoy it. That makes me not even want to have sex and we all know i cant have that. So I ask for insight from the women and men who have experienced this because I always thought it was the larger penises that caused pain.

2. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

I'm an average sized guy and depending on the position, my SO complains of pain from time to time. There are some positions that are just too uncomfortable for her. I dont think it would matter if I was as big around as a beer can or hung like a tic-tac... her anatomy just wont allow it.
    Where exactly is she complaining that it hurts?

3. slickdick

slickdick Member

That its to deep, and its to hard. And for her it doesn't even matter what position, it all hurts. I've honestly never had this problem before with any other woman, and its been more than a few. I just don't know what to do because at first I was kind of proud, but its been 2 years now, and i thought she would be comfortable by now.

4. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Does she have the same problem with fingers and toys?

5. slickdick

slickdick Member

I dont really finger her, but i did buy her a silicone rabbit, and she complains with that as well.

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Has a gynocologist examined her? I was informed when I was 19 that I have a reverted (backwards tilting) womb. It's mostly harmless but sometimes in my younger days I had a lot of discomfort in certain positions as my partners would bump my ovaries.

7. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Hmm..
    Hate to say it, but it sounds like she might need to see a doctor to figure out what is going on in there.

Maybe she has a tilted cervix. I have known a few women like that, and it made sex uncomfortable.. at least in certain positions.

My only other suggestion is that you try not to bottom out, or at least go reeeaaaly easy on her... otherwise you might find yourself restricted to just oral fun.

8. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

Damn.. DragonFire beat me to it!
    See... more common than I thought!

9. slickdick

slickdick Member

Thanks guys! Ima talk to her about it tonight!

10. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I believe 1 in 10 women have retroverted wombs. :)

11. slickdick

slickdick Member

Would that have an effect on have children? does it ever revert back?

12. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

^^^OUCH!

Slickdick-Would you care to know if she's dealt with any other mean bigger than you? It may be technique or she could have a small set vagina. How is she sexually? Does she masturbate, successfully? I would say it might take time, but like the consensus, I think she needs to be examined....

13. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

As the womb is flexible (no scar tissue or such to keep it rigid) there is no effect on pregnancy. It does kind of tilt naturally as the baby develops. I didn't show much with my daughter but I don't know if that is relevant. I did however feel the contractions in my back and I think some of my milder backaches may in fact be period pain as I haven't felt it my tummy for years.

My mother has the same "defect" and she managed four kids with no hassle.

I have noticed the pain during sex has disappeared over the years, I'm wondering if that is one of the long terms benefits of pregnancy.

#13 Dragon_Fire, Jun 6, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
  14. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

We get deeper the more turned on we are. Maybe yur starting too fast. Or she needs to be checked out.

15. slickdick

slickdick Member

I asked her and she said she has been with bigger and smaller and it has always hurt her. when it comes to masturbating she is more of the clit type so im not sure. We do have a rabbit vibe that we use her and she complains about that too so IDK. She does have a Pap coming up soon so, i made sure and tell her to ask about it.

16. slickdick

slickdick Member

Im glad everything worked out for you and you have gotten over it, that gives me hope because this is getting frustrating!! :eek

17. slickdick

slickdick Member

I took this advice to the head, and now my wife enjoys sex more than ever with absolutely no pain!!! In fact she was throwing it back on me, and cumming like crazy last night!! So thanks boo!! you really helped me on this one!!