Help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Charmeleon, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Charmeleon

Charmeleon New Member

So my girlfriend and I have sex regularly, and despite her being a young virgin, she's still the best fuck I've ever had, but it might be because she's the first person I actually love. That aside, one of her many wonderful attributes include her little noises. Even when we make out and I grab her ass or rub her boobs for a bit, she starts making soft noises. But needless to say, she's a major screamer and can't do much about it. This is great for me, there's nothing more encouraging than your girl screaming into your ear as thrust in and out of her, but when the whole house can hear her, then it gets awkward. Just a few weeks ago after we came upstairs, my mom and my younger sister were both extremely awkward and quiet and my sister proceeded to distastefully make fun of me when I got home, and my mom was clearly awkward-ed by the ordeal. Now, my mom is pretty cool. She buys me condoms, let's me have my girlfriend over pretty much whenever I want, among other things. My sister is also cool enough, she helped my figure out how to ask out my girlfriend, and she still gives me regular advice in my times of need. That being said, even my older sister could hear us from her room on the third floor, while my room is in the basement. I'd really much rather embrace this amazing aspect of my girlfriend instead of repressing it, but she's quite embarrassed by the whole thing. I mean, they can't hear us unless I go really hard, but she always wants me to go hard so all she can do is tightly clasp both hands over her mouth while her muffled noises gradually escape, or she needs to breath and let's out one really loud shriek. Is there any way for girls to be less loud, or anything I can do to soundproof my room?

2. Beach

Beach New Member

Not sure but I think she simply has to *Be quiet* I understand shes really into it and all but if she's old enough to be in a sexual relationship with you then shes old enough and mature enough to grasp the situation.
    There are plenty of times with kids about that I have to chill out on vocalizations. When I get close to getting carried away, my GF will gently put her hand over my mouth as a subtle reminder.

3. Charmeleon

Charmeleon New Member

That's funny, I put my hand over mouth sometimes too. A lot of the time when she screams she'll apologize after and stay quiet for a bit, but sometimes I'll lightly tell her "shh..." and she grins at me and says no. I'm only male, I can't get mad at her for that :p From what I've observed in her, she has a relatively high sex-drive, but was somewhat action deprived before me. She tells me she only made out before me, which I don't have that much trouble believing, based on her various reactions. I'm sure she'll learn to control it with time... Until then I'll blast the music and stick a towel under the door crack. I mean, this isn't that bad. What was bad was New Years Eve. She was extremely drunk and horny when I arrived at the party (I wasn't originally going/invited-it's complicated and irrelevant), and we were thankful when her friend gave us somewhere to go have our play time. However, this somewhere turned out to be a semi-room. There was no door, and the wall was only about five feet high. We had to fuck almost completely silently, or else the crowd of humiliatingly drunk Russian people downstairs would burst in... Good times, hehehe ;D

4. nurseharley

Gold Member

if everyone's already heard her, who cares?

don't go soundproofing your room because of it. stick something in her mouth or make her put her face in a pillow

5. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Face in the pillow as the incredible somewhatlovely mentioned works pretty well

6. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I agree with Beach.

7. Beach

Beach New Member

Actually now that you mention it that's what the Gf does on her own.. Its a good barometer for me that I'm doing a good job ! Lol...

8. Charmeleon

Charmeleon New Member

Everyone else in the house. After the whole thing I asked my mom if I could still have her over. She said yes, but added that she'd greatly appreciate it if we copulated less loudly :p Also, I'm pretty sure I mentioned that my girlfriend was quite embarrassed. She's pathologically shy, she makes things more awkward for herself than she needs to.

As for the pillow, I'll use that as a last resort, but I'm not down for smothering her at the moment.

9. Beach

Beach New Member

haha yeah don't smother her ..do like my girlfriend does and let her control the use of the pillow.

10. nurseharley

Gold Member

no one told you to smother her. i bury my face in a pillow or mattress almost every night and i havent killed myself yet.

i guess fucking her at her house doesn't work?

11. Charmeleon

Charmeleon New Member

I wasn't planning on actually cutting off the oxygen supply, but for her to breathe adequately she lets out a fair bit of noise.

And her house is definitely a no go. It's a high-rise condo, we can barely make out without stopping to make sure no one can hear. Her mom is a crazy, overly optimistic, religious kook, who tells my girlfriend she's too young to be making out so much whenever she comes home with red lips, along with waiting till at least 20 to lose her virginity. She's not a bad woman, in fact she's the lesser of two evils in that house. Her 26 year old sister is the most obnoxious, selfish, cynical person I've met. I mean, I don't blame her considering she was born in a communist country (USSR), but she gives my girlfriend a seven o'clock curfew on weekends. Honestly, the list of bullshit just goes on and on.

Thankfully my room is close to optimum fucking conditions :D

12. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Can we ask how old you two are?

13. Charmeleon

Charmeleon New Member

I'm 18, she's 16. I've checked the laws here, it's perfectly legal.