HELP!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nickray, Dec 31, 2010.

1. nickray

nickray New Member

I'm an 18 year old guy and I can't get it up or keep it up. It started maybe six months ago. I've had five experiences with two different girls where I have been naked on top of them and I haven't been able to get it up. A few weeks ago I stopped getting hard when I masturbated. I have no idea what is going on and I don't want to go to the doctor for obvious reasons. I will eventually if I have to, but I really don't want to talk to my parents about this. Thanks for any help.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Nick.....maaate....something's wrong here' Houston....
    Wether you like it or not you need to see somebody about this....
    If you can't talk to your Dad about it...then I'd be seeing a doctor (which is probably what your Dad would tell you anyway)...
    Make an appointment, and don't be embarrassed to tell him exactly what's happening.....it might be an easy fix...they deal with this sort of stuff all the time......you don't know until you ask mate...:tup

Oh'...and welcome to SF too.....:welcome

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

#3 Texas_Red, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Sorry, I don't get the "obvious reasons" about something so important. The doc could find something as easy to fix as low testosterone or as hard as diabetes. Lots of others, but there's no way they can't get a guy your age to bone up.