help

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mike, Jul 29, 2003.

1. mike

mike New Member

ok. im 17 years old and my best friend and i have been friends for like 6 years and every since i first met him, ive noticed his sister. so for 6 years, i have had a "crush" or whatever you wanna call it on his sister. after, a few years and we all matured a little bit, it has escalated. im not saying i wanna have sex with her, i dont. but i want to date her. there are a couple of problems. 1:i dont want things to be wierd and 2: her brother/my friend is the most over-protective person in the world. he wont let us sit by each other or be in the same room alone. so i would have to sneak behind his bac to date her is what i was saying in my mind but never thought i would date her because i didnt think she liked me. well, a couple of days ago she admitted she did so now i have the conflict of dating this girl that i have been attracted to for a few years behind my best friends back. and why would he even want to interfere with myself having a relationship with her? i need help. thanks

2. Woot

Well the thing is that you dating his sister shouldn't effect your relationship. If he thinks your good enough to be his friend, then why doesn't he think your good enough to be his sisters boyfriend?

I certainly would suggest you NOT date his sister behind his back. Deceit only leads to more problems and will certainly have a negative effect on your friendship and it would be you to blame for being the deceitful one. However, if you are up front with him and he is not accepting of you dating his sister, then he is the one that has created the friction in your friendship. You are the one being upfront and honest with him.

In my opinion, as your friend, he ought to be happy that his sister will be dating someone he has already verified as a "good guy" (he claims you as a friend, so that would make you a "good guy" in his books right?). His sister will be dating someone he knows and trusts. For that, he should be relieved rather than protective of. I realize it's harder because he knows you as "a guy" and the things you probably say about girls when the two of you are hanging out. That's always in the back of a brothers mind when his friend wants to date his sister. However, he should realize that it's just that... talk.

You should try and talk to your friend first. Tell him that you would like to date his sister and get his reaction first. If he responds negatively, then you can explain to him that if he thinks you're a good enough person to call "friend" then why aren't you good enough for his sister? Either way, I wouldn't base your decision of dating his sister on him.

One could argue that "a friend is forever and a girlfriend is for now" and tell you to always make the choice that will not ruin your friendship. But if you think about it... who is really ruining the friendship here? You for dating his sister because you both like each other, or him for getting mad about it?

I think if he is a "true" friend, he should have no problem with you dating his sister or let it effect your friendship. It can be awkard... you know... you go to pick her up for a date and your friend is there who might have wanted to go out and do something with you that night... those sort of things, but he shouldn't discard your friendship to "protect" his sister if there is nothing to "protect" her from. I mean if he's protecting his sister from YOU, what does that say about what he thinks of YOU? Not a lot IMO.

I hope that helps some :)
    good luck!

3. mike

mike New Member

thank you very much.

4. tsukassa

tsukassa New Member

question for the ladies

hi im wondering is a 5 and a half - 6 inch erect penis too small for a teenager? IF SO does any one know any way to lengthin iT?

5. SenseiPiccolo

SenseiPiccolo Banned