Help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by CJA, Jun 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJA

CJA New Member

Hey guys and gals need a little help im just worried about when i jack off after i cum i notice that its cold and i can't help but wondering is this normal because uselly when i jerked off before it was warm :( Please help i didnt wanna tell my girlfriend about this as she will only start worrying.

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

i think you are turning into a zombie

3. Eros

Eros New Member

Via the laws of nature, it has to be the same temperature as your body - or at least the temperature of your seminal vesicle which is deep inside your body and very warm. Your body measures temperature as relative to its own so it often reads temperature in comparison to your skin temperature - during and after climax, marked vasoconstriction and vasodilation may occur which drastically changes your surface temperature. Also since semen is a liquidy like substance - it cools FAST. The semen that you ejaculate is stored inside your body (it is made in your testicles but stored inside the seminal vesicles). So cum temperature shouldn't have bearing on your testicles medically. Good luck. No worries.

4. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

what he said

5. Logger

Gold Member

Dear CJA,

Another thing is that the ejaculation fluid, contains a carrier fluid from the prostate, and semen fluid from the testicles. The testicles adjust their distance from the body, to keep the semen slightly cooler than body temperature. The ejaculation fluid usually feels warm when it first comes out.

Are your balls hanging real low? Maybe take a vitamin pill to keep your ball distance mechanisims tuned up. If you put a cold pack on your balls, do they shrink up to your body?

I can't think of any medical disease, that has the symptom of cold semen, but get yourself tested. Any change in your body may be a signal to get things checked. How difficult is a Urine test and Blood analysis? There are free clinics. If you are short of cash, ask to get checked for AIDS at an AIDS clinic. Tell them you think your girl is messing around on you.

Blessings

6. Eros

Eros New Member

The testicles adjust their distance from the body to keep the testicles cooler than body temperature (when they function at a higher temperature, such as a retained testicle (cryptorchidism) they are at a high risk of turning cancerous). The sperm however survives great at normal body temperature for it is stored in the seminal vesicle and then (as nature's plan would have it) are placed into the womb. Both places are at body temp.

7. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

Also, might it just feel cooler against the warm skin since it is summertime?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.