help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by djshine, Apr 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djshine

djshine New Member

ok im posting this here since no one seems to read the 'relationships - straight' section..

hi i'm new here.. and actually i joined because i have some unanswered questions just running around in my head lol. i have a gf and we've been together for a while.. just a while ago we decided to take each other's virginity.. we felt it was the right time blah blah no regrets. we've had sex a total of 4 times now.. and it's so hard for her to orgasm! on the very first time, she almost did [i think] because her legs were shaking uncontrollably. anyways.. the first time we did it..it didnt hurt her that much [i think i popped it previously trying something lol].. 2nd time we did it.. kinda hurt her a lil .. more than the first time.. for about 1 min.. 3rd time.. hurt more than the 2nd for about 1 min.. and the last time.. hurt even MORE for about 1 min.. I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO THE OTHER WAY AROUND? lol.. hurt less as u do it more. anyways anyways.. i had this friend who told me that she had more fun riding a rollar coaster than having sex.. until they did it about 8-9 times.. is this true? because she doesn't enjoy it nearly as much as people say they enjoy it. and i dunno how to make her orgasm other than to keep going for a long period of time.. first time we did it.. it went on for like an hour no jokes. 2nd time was an hour as well.. then we bought these new ULTRATHIN condoms and now it goes for about 20-30 min. anyways any help would be nice..! to sum up the questions i have:

1) suggestions on how to make her orgasm.. [she's never had a vaginal orgasm nor been given a orgasm by anybody before]

2) will she enjoy it later as much as people say they enjoy it? or will this 'it's fun.. but other stuff is more fun' continue? some experiences would help answer this question

3) why does it hurt her more for the first 1 minute than it does each previous time? makes no sense!

2. Ladysierra

Ladysierra New Member

I personally had a hard time catching that first orgasm when I first lost my virginity. I think it was nearly a year later. Of course the fact that my bf at the time sucked in bed could of been the reason too LOL.

How much time do you spend on foreplay? Sometimes I like a lot of foreplay, switching off from being fingered and him rubbing my clit, and the occassional finger in my bum. Usually after a little while of that I am so ready he has to peel me off of him. Basically make sure she is really wet before sliding it in...

It could be that she isn't as hot and bothered as she should be and that is why it hurts so much. But like I said I don't know how much time you take to get ready for the dirty deed and how ready she usually is. In my case, if I'm not super turned on before hand, no matter how good he is I won't orgasm during sex. If that's the case then after he's finished I let him finish me off with his fingers ;)

How does she feel about oral sex? I have found that to be great foreplay as well. But if she's uncomfortable receiving it then it will have an opposite effect.

The trick is getting her to relax and just enjoy it. That should help with the pain.

3. djshine

djshine New Member

lol. the first time we foreplayed for a long while.. then the sex was literally about an hour.. she was on the brinks of one then.. but lol i finished up.. so afterwards i tried to finger her and rub her clit and she was like "AHHHHHH" started squirming blah blah and basically she couldnt handle it lol. so i stopped and she didnt orgasm. 2nd time it was an hour also, but the foreplay wasn't as much. how long do you foreplay for? our relationship had challenges because she had a hard time getting me horny, and i had a hard time getting her horny. i dont get horny unless i know im getting some, and she doesnt get horny unless like.. shes in the mood lol. it's a weird situation i think. but i'll try a lot more foreplay next time.. and odd thing is.. she is always like SUPER wet [not just wet] after we do it. so im like ah where was that before we did it lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.