Help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Knox, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Knox

Knox New Member

My SO wants to know why i like going down on her. she likes it but she is uncomfortable with her body, always covering what ever i can see. she asks why i like doing it and i say "it makes you feel good, i love doing it, i get off making you get off." but it still takes an act of god to get her to let me do it. then i ask her why she likes doing things to me and she gives me the same reasons i give her. She has a great body, she looks Hawaiian, but she has really cute freckles. long brown hair. perfect. i just dont get it.

anything you can do to help my situation would be appreciated. what i should say, do, wear, buy, skywrite... anything.

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Her problem is probably rooted in Her
    upbringing or religion.
    She must be made to understand that oral sex is completely
    normal and acceptable this day and age.
    Also that all men like the looks of the female form. And anything
    she does behind closed doors is acceptable.

Hiker

3. Knox

Knox New Member

she likes when i do it and she says she wants me to do it, she just pushes me away when i go to do it. then asks "why do you like doing it?" ive done it to her before, its just trying to convince her that eating puss is just one of my favorite things to do.

4. aussiebloke

aussiebloke New Member

I have a similar situation with my SO. It's not a problem for us (she doesn't push me away or have a problem with it, she loves it), she just can't understand why I actually enjoy it, other than because it gives her pleasure. I've tried convincing her that I do like the act itself but to no avail. Anyway good luck with your situation mate.

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

Oral sex is a very intimate thing for a man to do with his partner, and this intimacy is a turn-on for us men. Another aspect is the scent and taste of a woman's sexual arousal is a massive turn-on.

It is probably her upbringing or religion, most likely the latter. God gave men and women sex to enjoy, and oral sex is just another level to this wonderful gift. Once the bedroom door closes, the rest of the world and God are shut out, and it is just your wife and you and all the fun things that adults who love each other do.

6. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

It was probs being done 1000's of years ago too =D

Everything is acceptable to everyone as long as it was in the bedroom... only the adventurous take it outdoors ;)

BREAK THE RULES!!!! love it =)

7. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I think the same... I don't get why my boyfriend even likes the look of a pussy (because i dont)
    yet he doesnt get why i like the look of his cock coz he doesnt... Strange strange!

8. gynylon28

gynylon28 New Member

Building Self Esteem.

I tell my wife how pretty and sexy she is all the time and we have been married for nearly 37 years. Prior to getting married in our younger days it was pretty much unacceptable to have sex before being married. She would tell me we will save that until we were married but everything else was okay. I first gave my lady oral sex when she was 17 and she loved it. She wanted it all the time and I was happy to please her. It was a turn on for both of us. I've always told her how pretty her pussy is and I know she likes hearing that. It's not just lip service for her pussy is beautiful. I think reassuring our SO is important in helping them grown in their self esteem. Not just saying the words but meaning it from the heart.

9. Knox

Knox New Member

thanks for the advice. i talked with her a little bit more and she likes when i do it, she is just not comfortable with her body. i tell her she is pretty and beautiful and sexy and wonderful all the time, she is just really low in the confidence. but im working on it. she is 1000 tims more open since we first started.

10. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

if she is self consous about her body/pussy then you have to help her build up her self esteem. lots of compliments (not to cheesy nor often) and she will be fine with it eventually, just allow a bit of time.

11. raver_scott

raver_scott New Member

She is just not used to it yet. You can do it in the dark if you want to until she starts looking for the pleasure it gives...