Help!!!!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by LPjammin, Sep 27, 2007.

1. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

I responded to a woman seeking guy add last week, exchanged a few e mails, a pic, and we met yesterday.

I found her very interesting, fantastic mind, great stories of what she's done, exotic, all kinds of stuff. She just sent me an e mail saying she thinks me 'interesting and attractive and even hot' and wants to see me again this weekend.

I'm flattered, truly. I mean, I am interesting and attractive and, well, maybe a little hot and very, very humble. Here's the problem; I'm not attracted to her. To just cut right to the chase, her teeth. Yuck. Coffee stained. Bad. On top of that I got no 'buzz' from her, you know what I mean? Nice figure. But whatever that thing is that makes people go 'boing' for each other, it ain't there for me.

I'd love to see her again as friends and just chat, while away and afternoon or whatever, but it ain't going anywhere and I'd flat out feel wrong not telling her how I feel. I'm not going to lead this woman on just to get a piece of azz and Lord knows I NEED A PIECE OF AZZ.

So, ladies, how do I do this? Help me be a gentleman, help me be nice and do the right thing.

Please!

:bow

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I see no harm in seeing her again, however at some point during the night you should let her know that you aren't interested in her romantically. It's going to be hard, but you owe that to her. But if she is good company, tell her that, and perhaps you two can become friends. However, I think it's best not to mention her teeth. :lol

3. Dreama

Gold Member

Tell her that you'd rather be friends, not anything more. I mean, sometimes, you just aren't attracted. :)

4. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I'd tell her as soon as you can and DO NOT JUST HINT!! If you don't make yourself clear she may hold out hope for more. that is not fair to her or you. So suck it up and tell her the truth next chance you get. :ugh

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I almost hate to say this but
    just tell her what you just told us and include
    the part about needing a piece of ass.
    She may well feel the same way.

Hiker

6. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Man...

...you guys are either right or gonna get me shot! :lol

I need women here to do this polite and thoughtfully. Where's all the older broads when you need 'em??? :hugsnkisses: :D

7. Dreama

Gold Member

Come on, you don't need to be older to know that the right thing to do is just be honest...That's as thoughtful as it gets. Nobody can provide you with the perfect solution. The reality is, she may be hurt. But, not hurt as bad as if you lead her on, fuck her, and then dump her because you aren't attracted to her, and because she has bad teeth to boot!

8. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Please...

...don't take offense! None was meant. It's just with older folks, they've been through more, usually, and have a bit broader perspective, usually.

Anyway, as it so stands, my dear, you are 100% right. :lol Big props to the youngin's! You are a person of good character.

I told her how I felt, pretty much verbatim from what I listed and she busted my chops a bit for being mean, thanked me for the honesty and we're having drinks this weekend! She thinks the 'feel' thing is BS and see's no reason why people need to feel all magically to have sex anyway. Soooo.....

Anyway, I just need a little help sometimes not being a heel.

Thanks all!

9. Bluesy

Gold Member

I would tactfully let her know that you don't believe the two of you to be a love match, but that you wouldn't mind continuing to get to know her as a friend. Ta da, simple as that. If she's a fairly secure person, she won't take it personally. We don't all "click" romantically, and that's a fact!

I think that, uh, "boing" :)lol) is important, but I see things a bit differently...If I felt that there was a spark between me and a guy I'd just met, I certainly wouldn't scratch him off the potential suitor list because he didn't have great teeth (if I found the rest of him attractive). I dunno. That seems a bit superficial to me...I mean, she could get them bleached two months from now. *shrugs* I'm not picky about specific attributes, though--I judge attractiveness by the overall package--so obviously this is coming from my unique perspective.

ETA: Oops, I missed your last response. Glad things worked out for ya :tup

10. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Sorry...

...I'm picky about teeth. :D <------ my teeth

You have a point though. See, thing is, you know from 'boing' so, you know where I'm coming from, right, so, I can't put it in words thus, the teeth was just a tangible thing to toss in there. They're really not all that bad and maybe I shouldn't even have mentioned it??? Call me shallow.

Thanks, though.

11. Bluesy

Gold Member

I only mentioned it because I think it would be a shame if this woman was perfect for you in every sense...but her lack of gorgeous pearlies was holding you back from considering her as a romantic interest. But I guess she doesn't make you boing for other reasons, too, so it's a moot point. *shrugs again* ;)

12. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Ok...

...you don't know me much at all yet and I have been called an idiot before, but, I'd like to think if my *boing*-o-meter was going off all over the place save one that I could deal with a superficial thing later. I am not one of those people who must have everything so perfect that they never get off the porch. :p

And now that I've actually read you're whole paragraph, we're on the same page! :lol

:bow:p

13. Dreama

Gold Member

Ah, hun! I wasn't trying to be harsh on you! I took no offense. :) I was just saying...

14. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

Well...

...good on 'yah anyway.