help!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by ant1matt0r, Aug 28, 2007.

1. ant1matt0r

ant1matt0r New Member

I'm new here, and after reading around for about a week, I thought this might be the place I may find a solution.

Through all of my sexual experiences, i've really never had any problems helping a woman reach orgasm after a few tries. I've been with my current girlfriend for a little over two years now, and we both see it going somewhere. However, she simply has never been able to reach orgasm. She was a virgin when I met her and had not really made any true attempts at it by herself. I bought several vibrators for her to try, all to no avail. I understand that relaxing can play a big role, and I know the sex is enjoyable for her, it's just driving both of us crazy!

We've tried all sorts of toys, positions, oral techniques, everything

any advice?

2. dressd2dpress

dressd2dpress New Member

Try reading through the site some more. I've seen this question hundreds of times.

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

It may be a long shot, but Google zaneblue diet. She (Zaneblue) is a regular on a health board and has formulated a diet consisting of high doses of pharmaceutical grade fish oil among other things. It seems to work for a lot of women, as well as men.