Help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by anonomous_2007, Aug 12, 2007.

1. anonomous_2007

anonomous_2007 New Member

Didn't really know what to call the topic but as it states I do need help.

I've had sex once before about 3 years ago (when I lost my V) and it wasnt that great, not that it bothers me any way. And the last month I met a reasonable/decent lady compared to what exist at these times.

Any way, I do love her, she loves me and we had sex once. It was not the full session really but its fine. She doesnt like to take off her clothes much, which does hurt a lil but you know, gotta respect her for whatever reason it may well be. I've told her I love every part of her and she says that it doesnt bother her how she looks (and thats good).

Now, she only got naked with me once when we had that session. After that we didn't really have much of a session as we've been busy and what not.

She does give me bj's without me asking for one (and hey, im not the type of person who is a sex-o-holic like most people! I know how to control myself and its not always about sex!) and thats sweet of her.

Thing is, I want to go and have the full session. For the first time, I actually licked a pussy! lol.

Question is, how can I go with the full session? I have a couple of problems:

1) I pretty much want to cum after about 10 minutes of doggying her. How can I control that?
    2) She doesnt want to take off her clothes much, how can I make her feel more comfortable, even though she says shes fine with her body? (no, shes not fat at all!)

to be honest, ive never "played" with myself or went to those naughty sites or watched naughty TV ever since i started seeing her. It's a good thing too! :)

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Welcome A_2007. She will open up more as she gets more experienced. It just takes time and practice but that's the fun part watching her open up more sexually. Be patient and just keep enjoying each other and her clothes will come off as she feels safer.

On the control question, that too comes with more experience and practice. Condoms help some because they cut down on the feeling. They also make delay type condoms with built in desensitizing cream. Some people like them others hate them but might be worth a try. The other things people always mention is you JO a couple hours before to empty the tank. You can also just go a 2nd or 3rd session because that works same way.

3. peta pumkin

peta pumkin New Member

anonomous Just curious, what age bracket are you guys? Has she had much previous experience?

4. anonomous_2007

thanks. I do use condoms after a "scare" last time.
    I am 21 she is 25 (and has 2 kids, not mine). she says she hasnt slept with anyone for the last 4 years after having her 2nd child. she says shes only slept with 3 people in her life. ive only had sex twice (including my girlfriend)

5. anonomous_2007

i spoke to her today and as i thought, she says she is uncomfortable. i dont understand, she says she doesnt care how she looks (again, thats good) but uncomfortable when wanting to be naked with me? I told her nothing to worry about and assured her that i think she looks great, with or without clothes. she said she "will" get naked with me but still not convinced and even if she did, would it be just the one time?

6. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I am not a believer in planned sex at all.
    Do what feels right at the time you do it. never say
    lets get naked the next time we have sex, Just do it.

Hiker

7. anonomous_2007

suppose but she is like that. She wants to talk about it as do I but still would be nice to be close/intiment together and make love without clothes! :)

hey - sex is usually like that, right? lol