help with wife and blowjobs

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by ckjacobus, Jun 24, 2007.

1. ckjacobus

ckjacobus New Member

So I am trying to learn how to ask for bj's more often because I really really love those and I don't get as much of them as I would like to. When she does it is absolutely amazing and I make sure that I let her know that too. My question is it would really turn me on even more if she would let me cum in her mouth, hell maybe even swallow it would be great. She says that she doesn't like that at all. They are still good but I would just like to do that as well, any ideas?

2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

If you work with her on what to do with your cum she might take the plunge on letting you cum in her mouth. Most likely she had a bad experience or heard something from someone else.

The problem has 3 issues: taste, volume, and force of ejaculation in her throat.

On volume don't cum in her mouth if you haven't cum in 24 hours. The amount of male semen builds up over time so longer its been the more you'll shoot. Keep your volume lower by jerking off the morning of when you'll be with her.

The taste and force of cum issue can be solved by letting her know when you are about to cum so she can so something on her end to not have it shoot down her throat and gag. Best advice is she pulls away slightly so end of your penis is her mouth and turns her head a little so you shoot into her cheek. She needs to let you finish cumming for 5-10 seconds and then one quick shallow and it's all over or she can spit if that's better for her.

The important thing is to work with and tell her how much it means to you. One new thing she'll get on her end is feeling of your cock pulsing in her mouth when you finish. Good luck.

3. Richie38

Richie38 New Member

Hi,

If you want my opinion i would say "Dont push your luck", encourange her to do as much as possible but dont push for her to swallow - the last thing you want is for her to go off giving you head if she thinks youre not satisfied with what shes doing.

Im lucky to get one BJ a year, so think yourself lucky!, in fact they are so infrequent i remember the date of them!.

The best one i had was on 15th May 1997 at 2.30 ish in the afternoon - that year she did swallow. The last one i had was part of a 69 which was 18th March 2006, i think she was pissed at the time!

So enjoy what you have.

I have heard that if women eat a certain food substance it can put them off giving regular head - apprently its called wedding Cake:)

4. Nettle

Nettle Member

It might be worth asking her why she doesn't like it.

If it's the taste, I'm sure you know that eating pineapple sweetens the taste of your cum.

Personally I don't like the texture of it, but I just swallow it down as quick as I can. Spitting must be worse in my opinion.

I agree with Ritchie, you don't want her to think you are complaining, or she might stop altogether.