help with some issues

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by -G-, Oct 15, 2004.

1. -G-

-G- New Member

Ok first of hello everyone and nice job on the site. Now, on to business. Let me start by saying that I have an above average penis size but I am not a huge monster (its nothing special). Ok that being said, my problem is that whenever my girlfriend and I have sex she gets really sore. It happens even when we are gentle, but not as bad. She enjoys it and all while we are doing it but once we are done the soreness begins. This really sucks because if I want to do it again she is very hesitant and there have been times where (using very light oral sex) she is on the verge of having another orgasm and then I hit a sensitive spot and its lost. I think it frustrates her as much as it does me sometimes. And yes we have used lubes and stuff. They help but I would really like to hear from some of the ladies about a possible solution. Exercises, a special type of lubricant, anything would help - this is reeking havic on my sexlife.

thanks in advance

2. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

You might have her try Kegels to help strengthen the muscles, and you might gently suggest that she go to her gyno and get a check up. She may have some kind of medical reason for the soreness.

3. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i've tried kegels, and been to the gyno... i get sore easily too... havent figured out why yet

4. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

Relaxation might be key too. She might subcontiously be worrying about how sore she will be that she might tense up, even if it is just a little, and cause the soreness that way.

5. -G-

-G- New Member

I will suggest that to her. I don't think its anything medical because she gets checked regularly. I know we use lube to help it, but I am wondering if the lube is what is making her more sensitive. BiBiBaby do you use a lot of lube an if so what kind?

6. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

That is a very good possibility, hadn't thought of a lube problem. But come to think of it, both me and my huuby are alergic to most spermicides, and they caused me to break out in a rash. Itchy, itchy stuff.

7. -G-

-G- New Member

yea she was getting a reaction to spermicides and we got rid of that stuff. Now I am thinking that it might just be the lube period.

8. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

i react to spermicides, and ANYTHING KY... but astroglide is a GODSEND

9. -G-

-G- New Member

agreed, hmmmm still have no idea what could be causing her soreness every time. You would think after 5 years of sex she would have gotten use to my manhood by now.