Help with relation!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by cris19, Sep 30, 2006.

1. cris19

cris19 New Member

After first and some more times of sex with my girlfrend, she feels pain when i insert my penis in her vagina for the first time in a sexualact. Can anyone tell me why?

Thanks for help.

2. Thorn

Gold Member

Do you have lengthy foreplay before inserting the penis? Do you use a lubricant? Do you start of slow and let her get used to it? One thing good is the fact that you are looking for help with the problem.

3. cris19

cris19 New Member

yep the foreplay is long i'm using a condom and let her get used to it but it hurts her.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Hmm..if you're using plenty of foreplay and it still hurts her, it may be psychological. It probably really hurt the first time, and she expects it to hurt and therefore it does hurt. I remember it hurting me on the first time (of course) and the second time it was just as painful as the first time. Hmm..maybe she's just not used to it yet. If the pain continues you should probably take her to a doctor because it's not supposed to hurt like that... unless you're unusually large and she's still small and tight.

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

It may also be physical. How old is she? Has she had children in the past? When was her last gyn physical?

I had excrutiating pain for some time. Finally, after being told it was psychological and I was simply "having sex with the wrong man for me"..... the doctor found a mass on my cervix. Once removed, all was well. *Benign* But incredibly painful.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

What are you doing for foreplay?

Usually foreplay not only lubricates her vagina, but also, if done slowly and sensually, it relaxes the tight muscles, especially at the opening.

Part of the purpose of foreplay is to have FUN. And that FUN loosens her up, both physically and mentally.

7. cris19

cris19 New Member

i just kiss her(about every where) lick her vagina, it takes about 30 min.

8. Thorn

Gold Member

Maybe you should try (along with the other foreplay you are already doing) penetrating her with a finger and then slip two fingers in as she gets used to it. Or possibly use a dildo slightly smaller than your own penis.

9. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

It could be she is not lubricated enough, needs to be streched out, or does not relax during insertion. During foreplay do you do any finger insertion into the vagina and increase the number of fingers in an effort to strech her out. Also have you tried products like KY Jelly or Astroglide. KY Jelly is water based lubircation with no taste and needs to be applied regularly. Whereas Astroglide is a silcone base lubricant and needs less repeat applications.

If both of these ideas do not work. The other possibility it could be is that she is tensing up when you enter her. This can be due to several things and the best thing I can think of is having her take a deep breath before you enter then slowly exhale. Have her do this a few times as you enter her and hopefully it should cause her to relax enough so that it is not painful. In the event no of these suggestions work the best thing to do is have it investigated by her doctor in an effort to see if there is a physical reason.

10. cris19

cris19 New Member

i use finger insertion, maybe its that thing with relaxion, i will speak with her about this thanks. I told her to go to a doctor but she doesn't want to go. i hope that with some more relaction the problem will be gone.

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

My now wife was told that the first time would hurt, so no matter how hard I was going to try, she was so tense and nervous that it did hurt. The second time was better, normal. But if she remained uncertain that it was going to hurt on subsequent penetrations, I am sure it would have hurt through her tension.

The other problem we do have is that I am kind-of larger than average, and she does need a lot of lubrication for things to work. Sometimes, even after foreplay and a couple of orgasms, there still isn't enough. I always have some extra lube handy, just in case.

12. cris19

cris19 New Member

I realy hope it's a problem with that tension and nothing else. Thanks all for help. We had after the first time when it hurts her some more "FUN" and it hurts her every time i insert it for the first time. but if we had 2 times in a row, than she didn/t felt hurt only pleasure.

13. Bobster

Bobster New Member

Maybe your peter is too big! :lol Ok, maybe not..