help with photos

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by babygirl119, Jun 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. babygirl119

babygirl119 New Member

Hey everyone I want to do a sexy photoshoot of myself to get myself off sometimes. any (specific) suggestions for what kind of pictures i should be taking? preferably ones i can take of myself, but that's not necessary. thanks

2. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

hi, i have done the same as you but i done them as a treat for mi boyfriend.at first i just done fotos of me just fully clothed mesing around infront of teh camera but after a whiel i thought why not so off came teh clothes, i got out mi best lingerie outfit and strutted mi stuff lol coz its just you and your camera you can do anything you want , i mean there is nothing better then getting into a white suspender belt and stockings with sum nice heels hehe take sum fotos and ther you hav it, maybe tryu themed ones like a school girls outfit or somthing, stockings are always a good one tho and damn ya feel liek the sexiest gal on teh planet after hehe yoru little secret xx hoep this helpped abit :s any more quetions just ask mwah xx

3. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

btw you gotta take pictures of what makes u think your soo god damn sexy :), you can use a digital camera, with remote control or timer or use a web camera using windows movie maker , do a short filming and then take pictures off of that :s sorry if it sounds perverted but i take sexy pics too and its funn lol xx

4. Thorn

Gold Member

We have taken some digital photos of us doing it. :hump Even a movie or two. :uhh: Nothin' wrong with that!

5. Ange

Ange New Member

I've taken some videos of myself leisurely jacking off with a dildo sliding in and out of my butt. It's kind of naughty, nasty and taboo. Watching yourself shoot all over, listening to the grunts and groans, and watching your facial expressions in the throes of orgasm is a great stimulas for future sexploration veiwing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.