[Ask a Girl] help with mfm threesome

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by stephen, Jul 6, 2012.

1. stephen

stephen Member

My wife was in a mfm threesome years before we met. She hated it of course she was the one doing all the work. From riding to oral with nothing in return at all. Not even being touched. She has after several conversations with me agreed to do one with me, for me, for my 50th birthday present. I have arranged with a close friend of ours to help me by joining in and making it all about pleasing her not her doing us. Does anyone have any suggestions or advise on this matter? By the way this is the first time for me and after a long period of thinking( over a year) I decided to go with it, and really want to make it happen. I just want it to be something she enjoys.

2. tiffers

tiffers Member

I think it would be hot to have her bending over and one of you playing with her ass and the other playing with her pussy to start off with. You can both have your free hands feeling all over her body at the same time, there's nothing like feeling stimulation from multiple places at once. And go from there..

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I've done quite a few threesomes with couples over the past few years, and the best have been where the husband has planned what he wants to have happen, and at the time he has told his wife and I what he wants us to do. Undress each other while kissing and caressing, her suck my cock, me go down on her until she comes, me fuck her, and then he joins in with her giving him oral sex. That script, and I've had a few husbands with the same script, work well.

What happened each time was, after I came, the husband then took his turn.

What also works better is to be condom-free. This allows a more seamless transition from oral to intercourse, and enables perhaps alternating oral and intercourse with the two men. Many of the couples have asked me to take an STI test prior, and all of my threesomes have been condom-free.