Help with male multiple Orgasms

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by tvguy, Dec 5, 2007.

1. tvguy

tvguy New Member

Hey everyone,

I have been trying to become multi orgasmic. Oh by the way I am a guy. I have been working at this for about 2 months. I originally started this to try to counter act PE issues:nerv that I was having. I have had some success with it. I am glad to say.:D Not that my wife ever complained but I wanted to do it for my own confidence. I am sure you can understand.

What I need help with is this. Is there any one out there that has some experience with male multiple orgasms. Or maybe I should say non-ejaculatory orgasm. I have achieved this on a few occasions. It has been a cool undertaking. But I have not been able to achieve multiple orgasm as many times as I like. I seem to get to a non-ejaculatory point of no return. Meaning that I have the non-EJ orgasm and then I am loosing my erection. Everything that I have read says that I should be able to continue with stimulation and rise to another orgasm. That is the problem I am having. I can get to the point where I feel like I am right on the edge but then I seem to crest over some point and can't seem to get there again.

If there is any one out there that could help I would appreciate it. I have been searching for forums that focus on this subject but have found none.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I've been able to have repetitive ejaculatory orgasms through masturbation only (Although rare), but not through sex as of yet (She can't keep going long enough to bring on my 2nd orgasm). I really don't have any sound advice, but if you've done it before, I'd say you're on the right track. :)

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I have whole-body, non-ejaculatory orgasms regularly, as in most times we have sex, but very rarely while having intercourse. However, I don't know if I can help you. It's still relatively new to me (the past 5 years or so), and I don't fully understand the phenomenon. It's trickier getting there than just having an everyday, blow-your-load orgasm. Let me describe how it works for me; maybe that will help you find your own way.

My wife loves a good foot massage in bed, so I often rotate myself so my head is at the bottom of the bed and one of her feet is on my chest. (My feet are next to her head.) This also puts us into position where she can easily give me a handjob, which we both enjoy -- particularly me! I do my best with her feet, really I do, but I've gotta give it my all at the beginning, because once she starts massaging me I lose sight of my objective -- the foot rub. It's a matter of timing. The quality foot massage comes first, then it's my turn. (I keep massaging the feet -- somewhat, but I'm hardly aware of what I'm doing once she gravitates from caressing my legs to my privates.)

It takes two to get to the point of the whole-body orgasm, so first I'll give you my part. I've got to get my mind into the right place, totally relax, and just enjoy the sensations. I don't try to have an orgasm; I just let her do her thing and let my body and mind accept the pleasurable feelings she's giving me. Then, when I feel an orgasm is getting close, I mentally let the intense feelings transfer away from my privates and spread throughout my body. They normally go down my thighs, then up my trunk and explode like an internal bolt of lightening out my chest or the top of my head. If she continues, there can be a few more within minutes -- a continuous series or maybe just one or two more, and then the cycle begins again. The main thing is, I don't focus on ejaculating or not ejaculating -- that's up to her, and I trust her.

What SHE is doing, is getting me to that "point of no return" and keeping me there. Light, caressing strokes or slow, steady strokes. She doesn't want me to ejaculate, but just to stay up there, like I'm teetering on the top of the wall but not going over it. She knows, from experience, that stroking too hard or too fast will simply get her a handful of goo. And she can do her thing in many different ways. We're still learning. Sometimes she gets me there simply by lightly caressing my balls or the base of my penis or even my nipples. (I never even knew these areas were sensitive a few years ago.) Her "foot rubs" usually last for a half hour to two hours, and I'll have anywhere from two or three orgasms to maybe 10. That's usually followed by me giving her an orgasm or two orally and then intercourse when I finally get to blow the load. (Whole-body orgasms are just as intense as ejaculatory orgasms -- probably more so -- but not as satisfying.)

The non-ejaculatory orgasms I've had while having intercourse are different. It's one, then an ejaculatory orgasm a few minutes later. They seem to occur with the deep, slow thrusts, and they're (the first ones) not quite as intense as normal, and not a "whole-body" orgasm. It's nice when it happens -- like a free orgasm. I get the little one for free and can continue until I get the second one that I "earned". LOL

I've mentioned these whole-body orgasms on here before, and I can't stress enough that you guys should try to get there. I was in my mid-50s before I ever did. It was worth the wait, but it's a shame I was missing out on them most of my life. The first one came as a total shock. I didn't know what the hell had just happened! It's a whole new experience.

4. igor

Gold Member

I have had multiple orgasms (the best was 6 within 30 minutes). Most of the time there is ejaculation, rarely there is not. This is done by "edging" where you get up to the plateau but not going over, then just stimulate enough to start the spasm but immediately stop all stimulation. Wait until the spasm(s) subside (you may have more than one, just like with a normal orgasm). As I said, there may or may not be ejaculation. But because you stopped stimulation, you will not be oversensitive afterwards like you would be had you kept on stroking. You should remain hard, or at least be able to regain hardness quickly and repeat the process.

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Hmmm...interesting read, Joe. I'd love to master this. So is this before you've already ejaculated once, or after?

If I'm really turned on and my wife is too, I can sometimes (maybe 20-25% of the time) have two ejaculatory orgasms (used to be more frequent in my late 20's/early 30's, but I'm in my early 40's now!) If my wife isn't done, I just keep working on her and that will often get me hard again. That second ejaculatory orgasm takes some work to get to (and sometimes I don't get there), but boy is it a good one when I get there. I'm usually dripping sweat and exhausted after that 2nd one!

I really get turned on my turning my wife on, so I think the key for me to just keep turning her on, even after I've gotten my first rocks!

BassDude

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

"Lucky bastards!," mutters the woman who's never had a multiple O in her life. *sigh*

7. AndrewD

AndrewD New Member

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Before.

9. cbrmale

Gold Member

I do non ejaculatory multiple orgasms quite a bit during intercourse, generally three or four before ejaculation. It's quite easy once learned, I was taught by a Tantric sex goddess one-on-one several years ago. To me the technique is extremely difficult to learn and master from books, like TV guy I used to either get to the point of no return or lose my erection: neither fun.

However it is devastatingly easy with the right instruction, and the right instruction is to go as close as you dare with someone who knows what they are doing (as sex used to be taught). My Tantric goddess was a sex worker, but sex work is legal in Australia. It works through PC muscle strengthening, sexual energy recirculation, and practicing getting as close to the point of no return as possible. Masturbation is the start, and once mastered with masturbation then moving to intercourse.

10. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

I have a type of multiple orgasm. They are real fast one immediately after the first. The second one is much more intense than the first. I discovered it while masturbating. after I cum I stop stroking for a few seconds and then begin stroking again and I usually have another very intense orgasm. I have learned to do the same thing when we fuck. When I cum I stop thrusting for a few seconds and then begin again and I have another orgasm about half the time.

11. tvguy

tvguy New Member

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the replies. I have to say that I have had success at it but the trick that I have not learned is keeping the erection after the first few small orgasms. That is where I need the help, I am trying to figure out what I am missing. I get to this point where I have the Non-EJ and if I stop stimulating it all goes away and some time I can peak a couple of times. But I get to this point where all of a sudden after one of the peaks I just start to loose the sensation. It can even happen in the midst of continual stimulation. I have gotten to the point a few times where I can even continue to stimulate through the orgasm and just feel my self edge over. I geuss I am getting the same effect as if I had a EJ orgasm, but with out the EJ.

I have read up on this subject quite a bit. The books that I have read are:

The Multiorgasmic Male
    How to make love all Night
    Ultimate Ejaculatory Mastery

They have been helpful in teaching me the techniques but they never address the issue that I am having.

CBRMale: Yeah I guess that I need a Trantic Teacher to get me to the next Level. I thought that there might be some one here that has over come this kind of thing or might have so experience to share.

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

tvguy,
    I know the books you are reading, because I read some of them myself. There are two problems with Tantric Teachers. One is that you are ultimately going to get naked with her, even if you aren't going as far as intercourse, and in my country that makes her a sex worker (although my Goddess was the most delightful lady). I think sex work in the US is illegal. Second, you've got to have a wife who is okay with you getting naked with a naked woman and her stimulating you in order to teach you.

One thing I forgot to post is that meditation is absolutely essential. Learn meditation as a starting point (my Goddess and I used to meditate together before each of the four sessions, which was great).

13. Goldenlion

Goldenlion Banned

I've only had multipul orgasims twice in my lifetime, once during intercourse and the other during masturbation, the only similarity is stopping a fraction of a second before the point of no return.
    You'll still ejaculate and feel the sensation of an average orgasim but your body still has the desire to cum, so carry on once you've calmed down and orgasim again when you want.

Good luck man. Its just hit and miss really, im not sure if you can get it every time but there is no harm in the effort eh ? ;)

14. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

I can, but after the 2ndone it hurts. And you don't have as much. Which kinda sucks.

15. legacyfinder

legacyfinder New Member

Poor Bluesy! I dated 2 girls that said they could not have multiple. One even said she couldn't vaginally! It all changed and they where having anywhere (depending on the mood) 2 to 5 per session. Anyway my point is don't give up!! It can be done!

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

No, wrong. True multiple orgasms have contractions and the other sensations of orgasms, but no ejaculation, which is why a man can have many in one session. I can have up to three or four orgams in a minute, and then finish with ejaculation (which is usually a bigger orgasm) a few minutes later. The other thing about multiples is they are whole-body, as distinct from the 'genital sneeze' that most men experience. So learning this technique not only gives you more, it gives you better.

I can also meditate to orgasm. No erection, no ejaculation, just orgasm.

By the way, I think the female orgasm is more whole-body, and therefore more intense than the average male orgasm.

17. Cardinalduke

Cardinalduke New Member

Joe,

Interesting read. Can you tell me more about what happens with your muscles down there in order for you to have these?

cbrmale,

I am noticing some similarities between what you and joe accomplish. Notably the relaxation/meditation before and during the experience. Is there anything else you could put down on paper that might help me practice to get this right? So far I am exactly like igor. I can use orgasm edging very effectively. I get to the point of pulsations and can actually allow some ejaculate to come out. I can do this 5 or 6 times at most before I lose my erection. I take it the main thing to learn is to fully relax at that point of no return, hence the need for a partner (which I have but she isn't confident in her hand or mouth technique to bring me yet). I just need to know what to do to help make it happen right at that integral time. Normally the pc muscles tense a lot and that helps to bring orgasm in the final seconds. What is it that specifically needs to happen at that juncture to prevent the ejaculation and to maintain that orgasm over time.

What I may do is just get to the point of no return and hold it there, relax and allow the body orgasm to flow over me (I'll come eventually one way or another). I can do that but I need a bit more guidance.

18. cbrmale

Gold Member

Cardinalduke,
    When I was learning, I used my PC muscles to stop from coming right on the point of no return - stop thrusting, squeeze and use energy recirculation all at the same time. I first did this with the Goddess via massage (she knew what she was doing) and then with my wife during intercourse between the sessions with the Goddess (good practice). Once I'd done this several times, I found orgasms sneaking up on me with little effort on my part. I've been that way every since.

For me, the Goddess did it. She was gorgeous (mind, personality, face and body) and the setting was very erotic. Our third session when we first put all the pieces together, I had a whole-body non-ejaculatory orgasm that lasted quite a few minutes. Ever since then, it has been whole body for me regardless of how I come.

19. Cardinalduke

Cardinalduke New Member

Thanks for the information. Good to know that you do actually stop thrusting at the point of no return.

I understand the PC muscles are the same muscles you use to stop urinating. I seem to squeeze those muscles, but I also squeeze the muscles that help bring blood and hardness into the penis. Should I be doing both? Or are they one in the same? From what I can tell that is the only thing I am really missing here. I am pretty close with the rest of it. The muscles are quite strong and I know I can get to a point where I can feel the energy circulation enough to get the job done and produce a whole body orgasm.

I stayed at the brink for a minute or two last night. Fun place to be. First time I just ended up pulsating and doing a normal orgasm edging. Second time I just brought it closer and closer but finally ended up going too far. Are the multiple orgasms just as powerful as normal ones? Just trying to figure out at what point to stop the stimulation completely.

20. tvguy

tvguy New Member

Hey Cardinal,

There are several decent books out there that I have read. I listed them earlier in the thread. They both take a different approach. The Multi-Orgasmic Male is more of a watered down Toaist type book. It really emphasizes the energy recirculation part. I have had trouble with that part my self. I can't feel it. I am sure that is where some of my issues lie.

The How to make love all night book is more of a therapeutic approach. This way is really about learning your own arousal response and knowing where you are in the process. By training yourself to get ever closer to the point of no return you eventually can fall over into orgasm without ejaculating. I have had some sessions where the pause in stimulation is almost not necessary. Some refer to this as falling back into orgasm. It does take some time to master it. It is something that you can not rush the process. I think that once you have done it a few time then you build a confidence in the techniques. It is easier to believe in it. It is a very psychological thing. More then most men give credit.

For me the orgasm is different from an ejaculatory+ O. It is not better or worse for me. I tend to still try to have an EJ+O at the end, because my wife really enjoys when I do. Otherwise she feels deprived or that it was not as good for me. It is small price to pay for her happiness.

I have had issue with loosing my erection after I have had several small Orgasms. I have not been able to master it to were that does not happen. The main thing that happens with me is that I have an Orgasm and then I become less sensitive. I have to thrust much fast to maintain the sensation to try to avoid losing my erection right away. Don't get me wrong I feel like a real stud when I am able to pound away. But I do sometimes still end up not being able to remain erect. I am still trying to figure out if it is a psychological thing( fear of loosing my erection) that brings on the my fear or if it is a technique that I have missed or don't understand. That is why I have started this thread in the first place. Aways looking for answers.

What ever the out come of this quest I will say this. The orgasms that I feel tend to last longer then the 10 sec. of an ejaculatory type climax. The last longer and when I am in the zone I can have several in close proximity to each other. This makes the whole process more enjoyable. That is why I really want to figure out how to control it and make it last as long as I want it to.

Good luck to all! Keep this thread alive!