Help with inexperienced

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by baddestm0nkey, Feb 11, 2008.

1. baddestm0nkey

baddestm0nkey New Member

So, I'm a male and getting pretty close to a female virgin. She has not done anything more than makeout with someone. I, on the other hand, have had sex with a decent amount of people. I was wondering what the best way to go about exploring with her. Even if its not having sex (don't get me wrong, that would be great) but just more than kissing and massaging eachother. I feel nervous because I don't want to offend her or make her uncomfortable. She always talks about sex and clearly states that she wants to do it in the near future so should I get over it and dive in? What can you recommend? Thanx much!

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

It depends. If you have a comfortable communication level, perhaps you could discuss the possibility. Share your hesitant feelings. I'm sure she would be quite honored at your kind heart and emotional preparation!

If you don't really feel comfortable bringing up the subject, you could go " a little further ", but only if you PROMISE to listen to her body language. If you feel the least amount of resistance, stop immediately and apologize. Sounds easy, but often once a guy gets past a certain point :brow , it can be hard to pull back. So you have to mentally prepare yourself.

Whatever you do, I admonish you to remember she's a virgin. If it happens, please make it a wonderfully romantic and caring experience. Make it something she'll look back on and smile about. A woman giving her virginity to a man is a very emotional point in her life.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

What are you waiting for, Written permission maybe.

Hiker

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

This is like when I met my now wife, and we dated like any other woman I'd known. But it was clear that at her age she was ready for sex (which is why I don't recommend prolonging what's natural).

I invited her to my parent's holiday house for a weekend, so it was clear it was just her and me. We were in bed together, I moved to kiss her and she stiffened. We talked, and I found out her stiffness was not lack of desire but concern about pain. And I did my best from there, and it wasn't the best sex either of us have ever had, but it was very special for me. And, being a weekend, we had an opportunity to have better sex the next morning, and the next evening, and so on.

I'll remember that holiday house and that weekend for the rest of my life.

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I would try to see how she responds to heavier petting. Handjobs, fingerings, oral etc. That's the best way to gain experience before intercourse IMO.