help with bc

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Joehaven, Aug 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joehaven

Joehaven New Member

hello, i'm new here and i have a question that might seem sort of silly to some people.

me and my girlfriend are both 18 and she's on the birth control pill. she unfortunately lives in california while i live in oregon (only currently, moving down here in a few months) but we visit quite frequently. every time we visit, we of course have sex. since she is on the pill, i do not use a condom. however, i don't come inside of her, i always pull out before i ejaculate.

i'm wondering though... is it the same chance of her getting pregnant if i were to come inside of her than if i were to pull out? i'm only asking this because she's on the pill.

and if not, how likely do you think her chances are of getting pregnant if i am to always pull out?

i'm hoping they're very slim because i think we're being very good about it. she hasn't missed one pill. she takes one at 5:00pm every day and i remind her every day at 4:58 (cell phone alarm clock :) ) so she takes it on perfect time.

please help!
    thank you for anything.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Sounds like you are taking good precautions against getting pregnant. I'm sure you know that no birth control (other than total abstinence) touts itself as 100% fool-proof. But consistent BC pills, along with ejaculating outside her vagina, is extra caution. Pre-cum does contain sperm; however, your chances, given ALL the stuff you are doing, are quite slim (slim to nil) that she will get pregnant.

3. Joehaven

Joehaven New Member

thank you so much, Rose. you've made me and my girlfriend feel 100% better now that we're further educated as far as our situation goes. :)

4. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Hey Rose, didn't you have 3 unwanted pregnancies?

J/K

5. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well I see you are back to normal again, Frank! :lol

And you know what they say, "Experience is the best teacher" :tup

Seriously though, I do wish I had asked more questions when I became sexually active. I had NO CLUE about anything. I just kind of went along with the flow - totally oblivious to the fact that I could actually get pregnant. I commend todays young people for thinking ahead, and doing research to make sure they are covering all the bases.
    ----------
    Now, go change a poopy diaper or something! :tard

6. kbate

kbate New Member

any time you involve semen and a vagina in any way there is some possibility of pregnancy, so if you want 100% (which actually equals 98.4%) you should wear a condom as well as the birth control and the pulling out to ejaculate.

that will keep any contact of even pre-seminal fluid from causing a child.

7. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Yes.

#7 Frank Grimes, Sep 1, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2005
  8. kbate

kbate New Member

Frank is right. just go lesbian and don't sweat it.

9. Logger

Gold Member

No One has mentioned additional measures for prtoecting against the sperm in the pre-cum, even if you pull out.

To better insure against pregnancy, foam or spermicidal jelly can be inserted or applied before sex. These do not interfere with the pleasure of intercourse. Foam and spermicidal jelly or spermicidal suppositories are cheap.

A further option is a Diaphram. Usually a Gynecologist, or OB Gyn fits the diaphram, and requires a perscription, but the diaphram itself is maybe $8.00, and lasts a while. The next time GF goes to the doctor, ask her to ask for a perscription for a diaphram.

Many women are responsible about taking the pill every day. I married a right brain woman, who is creative and more sporadic. How are your habit improving coaching skills? How well do you know NLP Coaching? I am supposed to be coaching my wife to be more on time for her work, she was 10 minutes late this morning.

Is your GF bubbly, creative, interesting, independent, changeable, streaky, and inconsistent? Or is she among the half of the population that is Left Brain, steadfast, plodding consistent, organized, reliable and boring?

In other words, how much can you rely on GF to take the pill the same time every day?

No one mentioned the Morning After Pill. Do you have Back-up? Is your uncle a doctor, so you can get an MAP perscription without an appoiintement? You might want to plan ahead and get a perscription now, maybe even fulfill the perscription. Is there someplace you can keep a percription safely? Keep some MAP pills safely?

If you have MAP pills, you might calendar when you are going to get a fresh perscription. After one year, posession of the out of date pills could be considered posession of illegal drugs. You laugh, but Roberts was handpicked after a nationwide search, for a judge to vote to overturn Roe V. Wade. Roberts is promising to be fair and impartial, and no one can expose him

Have you saved up $500 to $1000? Abortions are hotly morally debated. Abortions are also expensive, and every day you delay getting an abortion, makes the procedure more risky and more expensive. When you find out GF is pregnant, you will not have time to save up money for an abortion. You need the money on hand.

You seem like a thoughtful person. So you will want to give your child, or twins, a chance to go to college. That will be $300,000 per child, that is $600,000 for twins. How much do you earn an hour today?

That is assuming your child is healthy and normal. How often are you getting intoxicated wtih GF? Is GF taking folic acid and vitamins, so she can properly support the fetus, during the first, critical weeks of pregnancy, when the brain is develping, so that the baby will not grow up learning disabled? Are the intoxicating substances you are using to excess, going to hinder optimal develpment of your chhild's brain? How good are your coaching skills for getting GF to take her vitamins, and stay off the hooch?

Have you had GF in for an MSA evaluation at a Nutritionist? What supplements did the nutritionist recommend in additon to normal vitamins, for your GF pregnancy? Is gf taking the suplements indicated as helpful by the Meridian Stress Assesment? When was her last MSA evaluation? Could she benefit from another MSA soon? Who is paying for the nutritionist?

Is GF eating Orgainc, or pesticites, steroids and preservatives? What cleaning products is she using in the home? Recent studies show that inhaling some spray strach and spray cleaning products casues problems in pregnacy.

Please fill in what I missed.

#9 Logger, Sep 15, 2005
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2005
  10. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

kbate you are wrong once again, you fool. if human semen get's near or in a dolphin's vagina there is close to nil possibility of pregnancy. dah :eyes

11. kbate

kbate New Member

I see nothing, I hear nothing, I speak nothing.

12. Joehaven

Joehaven New Member

you have good points and good questions, so i'll answer you.

i make sure my girlfriend takes her pill at the same exact time every day (5:00 pm) i have an alarm i have with me all the time (cell phone) that goes off at 4:58 pm to make sure she gets it. she has only missed about one pill which was an hour off, and that's when we weren't together.

she is a very sweet, caring, interesting, and organized girl. she is not boring, she knows what she's doing and she's extremely responsible.

we do have backup if she is to forget a pill, which is condoms.

i'm currently unemployed, which is unfortunate, but i will be soon. you have a good point there.

call me retarded, but i don't know what an MSA evaluation is.

she's a very healthy eater, as she used to be vegetarian though i made her start eating at least fish to get some protein because her doctor said she's lacking it.

thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.