help with 3some

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by luv2fck, Jul 28, 2005.

1. luv2fck

luv2fck New Member

Hey everyone i'm new here so first of all hello. now i've been wanting to have a 3some for sometime now with my gf. she keeps telling me ok yes we'll do it etc. its been atleast 6 months and still hasn't happened. i don't care if its a guy or girl(prefer girl) but she keeps making up all these excuses. the weird thing is she was completely fine when we rented a room with another couple and switched partners. i fucked his gf and he fucked mine. she wasn't hesitant at all about that. but for some reason she keeps delaying this 3some. its weird because sometimes she'll be all into it and describe it to me and everything. please help me guys, i'm getting extremely frustrated.

2. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Mr. Love,

You might search the term Swing or Swinging on this site. There are a number of threads that discuss the subject of 3 somes.

There are also some Websites devoted to connecting swingers, and giving advice on swining. I have read some good articles on ethics for swinging.

If you find some good sites, you might list them under General Sex Talk. Here is a link to a SF thread with at least one site:

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?p=14128#post14128

Maybe you have the good fortune to have a woman who will not cheat on you. There are probably some guys that would like to have a woman that won't swing.

Blessings

3. Eros

Eros New Member

If she is resistant you may want to reconsider, especially if you are interested in a long term relationship. She may be 'open' to is just because she wants to please you but a threesome can be a big emotional deal to many people. It could cause more problems that it would be worth.

Good luck though.

4. luv2fck

luv2fck New Member

the thing i don't get is that when we were with that other couple she was completely fine and non hesitant. we still talk to them to this day and are good friends. but when 3somes come up she is very hesitant and not very straight foward. it doesn't make sense to me really. if she was ok with switching partners with that couple what so different about a 3some?

5. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

it didnt hurt this couple they are still together, probably on someones wall though.​

Attached Files:

6. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Mr. Love,

The concept that emotions are often not based upon logical constructs is something I find important to remind myself about.

I applied the concept of accepting illogical notions from my wife yesterday. My wife was ranting and complaining about this and that, and I was patiently listening. At one point she said she wanted me to go get her 3 chicken tacos for dinner. So I just put on my shoes and went to get her dinner. Very rarely do I ever drive to get her a take-out dinner.

I thought of a dozen reasons not to get her take-out, but I just did it because she asked, and it was reasonably easy to do.

A common recommendation in Swining articles is to be considerate of your partner's feelings, and changes in feelings.

It is possible that your woman has thought about switching partners, and now realizes that she prefers being with you exclusively. Maybe she is in love with you and does not want to share you with others. Jealousy is not a purely logical emontion. Jealousy is sometimes difficult to explain to our lover. Maybe difficult for me to understand about myself. Maybe difficult for individuals to be fully in touch with their own feelings about jealousy.

There are some threads and references on Jealousy, if you care to do a search on Sexual Forums.

From the Website Reference thread under General Sex Talk, there is a reference to a site that deals with jealousy issues:

http://www.nomorejealousy.com/

Blessings

7. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

It sounds interesting, but bringing in a third can change things in ways you may not anticipate.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Possibly the reason it seems different when it's a "3-some" you want, is because one of you is not going to be on a level playing field. One of you is going to be the 'other one'. Either you're gonna be 'the other man', or she's gonna be 'the other woman'. It may cause reactions that were not around when both of you had 'another'.
    Does that make sense? ???

9. luv2fck

luv2fck New Member

yea i never thought of it that way. thanks alot rose. i now have to think of a way to address that

10. Thorn

Gold Member

Both my wife and I have talked and talked about a 3-some. We both would love it but we talked about what might happen after. If it became a reg thing what would our personal sex be like? What would our normal sex be like? It's to risky as far as we're concerned. ;)

11. luv2fck

luv2fck New Member

see when we talk about it we want to do it once with me and another guy and once with her and another girl just to try it out but not make it a regular thing. just one time no matter how much we both enjoy it.