help w/ being the controller

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by bmxrider4450, Aug 15, 2007.

1. bmxrider4450

bmxrider4450 New Member

hey im really shy when it comes to sex and id like some help with any lovemaking techniques to make me the controller during foreplay and sex. im going to start looking at different positions so i can switch into many positions during sex but anything else that comes to mind would be appreciated

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Learn to talk to your partner during sex. Whispering in her ear what you want her to do... or what you are going to do to her. Part of being in control, in an erotic manner, is being able to cause her to desire everything you ask.

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Listen to Rose.
    But caution, Trying to many positions just for the sake of doing
    different positions can kill the mood.
    And you may end up with a Girl that wont want to have sex with you.

Hiker

4. Rose

Gold Member

Oh, I agree! Constantly changing positions gets to be real monotonous after a while.

Just try a couple positions in each session. Start off slow with each position - don't just go banging into it, leaving nothing to be desired.

Really, "desire" is the key. You want to walk your partner through a slow path of "desire". the slowness will help YOU keep from ejaculating too quickly.

5. bmxrider4450

bmxrider4450 New Member

ohhh ok, i will definitly try what ur talking about, just a few positions, whispering, and goin slow with desire. thanks for the advice

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

If I may add a little something to the excellent advice you've received so far, I would say make sure you transition her from position to position. Don't just stop and go, "Hey, let's do it doggy-style now, Ok?" Eesh, what a mood killer :ugh Physically manipulate her into a new position, but do it slowwwwwly...with lots of touching and kissing of the body (and lips!). Foreplay doesn't always mean before intercourse ;) It can be in between, too! It should be, if it's good sex.

7. Rose

Gold Member

Bluesy... if I ever decide to get into 'bi' activity, I want you BAAAAAD!! :brow

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

Hmmm...maybe I can talk Thorn into whispering subliminal messages to you while you're sleeping :brow "Rose, you get turned on by girls." "Rose, your new goal in life is to have sex with a woman." "Rose, every time you see Bluesy's name on SF, you will develop a sudden powerful urge to sleep with her." "Rose, you will let me watch." :D

9. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I agree on the talking or whispering and not changing positions too much and as Bluesy says don't ask just move her around. Don't be afraid to pick up the pace of thrusting when things get going, she may love it hard and deep. Also try a little restraint by holding her arms down over her head with your hands or some other way. Be confident and in charge but not too aggressive. Many woman like that feeling of being "taken".

10. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

And just remember, most girls love it when the guy takes control! So just remember that when your shying away, and step right up and take control because you know you'd do anything for your girl to make her happy.

11. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

I was surprised when both my daughters told me they liked to get spanked. A bit of information I wish I knew 40 years sooner. I look back and can see times when women were almost asking and I didn't take the hint.