Help, thoughts, opinions

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by WC1989, Mar 25, 2015.

1. WC1989

Gold Member

Firstly, hello everyone! Hope everyone has been well during my hiatus.

My boyfriend and I have been together nearly a year now. He's a bit on the smaller side, smaller than average on girth and length. He hasn't been able to have me orgasm by penetration. Any ideas, thoughts, or opinions on positions or play to try?

ply likes this.
  2. IMNaughty

Gold Member

So, just thoughts, but what about reverse call girl or you sitting straight up on him? If neither of those work, <kidding> just sit on his face. </kidding>

Does he make you happy and get you there in other ways (oral, fingers, etc) or is he singularly focused on making you cum via penetration?

3. WC1989

Gold Member

I can ride him straight on and it feels nice but no real wow factor. We haven't tried reverse cowgirl.
    He's not really into giving oral. He normally orgasms during penetration the finishes me with play (fingering, toys, etc). I think he feels less of since he cannot make me orgasm by penetration.

ply likes this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

I posted the other day. Not anyone specific, but I don't usually come from penetration either.

ply and WC1989 like this.
  5. IMNaughty

Gold Member

And I've been with plenty of women that can't orgasm with penetration (so, important question, can you?). But I love oral before, during and after, so it's never been a huge issue.

6. Meee

Gold Member

Have him come in at an angle, so the head is rubbing along, instead of going smoothly straight in.

7. WC1989

Gold Member

I can orgasm by penetration it is difficult for me but "do-able" but this has only been the case with larger men.
    He isn't very experienced sexually so I'm willing to take any suggestions to coax him in the right direction.

ply likes this.
  8. IMNaughty

Gold Member

Never having had a guy inside me and only having been with women up to this point, I'm not huge, but in general, with her on top, either sitting straight up or leaning back i have seen some great reactions.

9. Amature

Gold Member

I can't penetrate my wife, although we have tried everything we can think of to. We Have been together almost four years and we have never had penis in vagina sex. We have to rely on me fingering her and oral for her to orgasm. Together we have discovered that if I rub on her G spot she can cum easily. (I might mention now that she does multiple orgasm easily, and a LOT). Then I usually work my way up to fingering her with two fingers while massaging her clit with my thumb. Sometimes I will massage her clit with my thumb and index finger finally sort of tugging on it or sort of pinching it and kind of jacking her off. Then go back to fingering her, like if I was fucking her,and eventually using my thumb to rub her clit at the same time. When she has cum all she wants (normally after 15 to 30 minutes, it is my turn and she lets me give her oral and I will usually work my way up to sticking a finger in her while I lick her clit. When she's had all she wants, she gives me a blow job or a hand job. I worry that I'm not giving her enough sexually, but she swears she is satisfied and (believe it or not) the best lover she has ever had. She says the passion I give her makes up for my shortcomings. And she likes not having to have a man not lay on top of her fucking her (I always supported my weight on my knees and fucked in an upright position with my first wife, I don't know why this wife's other partners didn't.) Anyway, that's how my wife and I satisfy each other. She keeps wanting me to do her twice or three times a week, so I must be doing something right I guess. (But I do have my concerns of her missing her previous lovers.) But I am working on loosing weight (50 lbs in the last year) and hope to eventually be able to be the man I want to be for her. I would give.most anything to be able to penetrate her!

WC1989 and IMNaughty like this.
  10. Amature

Gold Member

Oh, and I forgot to say welcome back WC1989, I've missed you!

HotForHoney and WC1989 like this.
  11. WC1989

Gold Member

Will definitely try leaning back and reverse cowgirl.
    I'll keep those ideas as well for play amateur.

ply, Married M Nh and Amature like this.
  12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I had friends who orgasmed from penetration and I wanted to give them orgasms from my hands after I was "done".
    I paid attention to which way penetration worked and applied it successfully ......Maybe if he did it in reverse, knowing where to rub his penis inside you.

13. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Have you tried with you legs on his shoulders?

want2watchucum, ply and Married M Nh like this.
  14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I missed her Avatar ;)

HotForHoney and WC1989 like this.
  15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

That's the secret alright!
    I'm on the small size of average and never really had a problem making a woman cum vaginally but the reverse is true.
    In a big vag I have trouble cumming especially if she is very wet and slippery so closing and crossing her legs can make a difference in that situation ;)

ply likes this.
  16. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Penetration O's are easy for some women and not so easy for others. I am no expert but I can offer some expert advice: find a definite way to make her cum and work it into your sex life. Relationships are a lot easier when a woman is having consistent orgasms. I recommend oral, based on my experience. The wife told me the other day "I can get off 15 times in a row with my toys and none of them will compare to you going down on me once...now go down on me." :)

ply likes this.
  17. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Everyone else has once more beaten me to the punch with the advice, thoughts, &c...

Where's the Professor when we need him? I know he'd have an answer.

18. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

My wife only rarely cums from penetration sex, she has one of those magic wands she will use on her clit. While we use it i make it all about her. Once she has came a couple times she is more sensitive and enjoys penatration a lot more. I am not a small guy, 6.5 inches, and she says the biggest she has ever had, but she is 40 now and had three kids. I dont k.ow if that is part of it or not but i am sure it contributes. But for the first 30 minutes or so all focus is on her and her pleasure. She seems to enjoy it and never neglects my needs after.

ply, Amature and WC1989 like this.
  19. WC1989

Gold Member

We have.. Felt nice but he's rather tall so the position rather killed my hips.
    Also he has used his head to come in at an angle basically focusing on penetration on my walls. That felt great but he came before I did.
    I'm not upset that he comes before I do, but I know that it bothers him.

20. WC1989

Gold Member

I LOVE ORAL... He attempted once and said it wasn't for him.. So there goes that