[Ask a Girl] help talking dirty

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by corvette88, Oct 20, 2011.

1. corvette88

corvette88 New Member

So my girl doesnt talk dirty, it kinda sucks cause I find that extremly hot, Ive asked her before to talk dirty and she has said she doesnt know what to say, i dont know if she really doesnt know what to say or if she is to shy. Anybody know how to help me out with this? Also can anybody give me a few tips for talking dirty to my girl, I think i do it okay but theres always room for improvment hahaha

thanks everybody!

2. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Maybe your girl friend is uncomfortable with talking dirty. I felt very uncomfortable with it when I was younger, still do at times although it has gotten better as I think more outside the box.

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Sorry, I'm a guy, but my wife is something like this too.

Some gals are able to let their feelings fly, but don't like to verbalize about what they feel. I think that talking about their sexuality somehow cheapens it, or makes them feel more self conscious about it. Your SO probably has a religious or cultural background that is inhibiting her verbal expressions of pleasure.

4. da old dude

da old dude Member

There are women that do....and women that don't. There is nothing wrong with the former, they just don't have it in 'em (pun intended).

Mine won't talk nasty with me and we've been married for 28 years. She just couldn't bring herself to do it, even when she was a young nasty thang.

Sometimes we need to leave things alone and move on to the next conquest.