help receiving a b/j

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by rockdev, Sep 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rockdev

rockdev New Member

it had been 4 years since i had oral sex done on me until recently. but i have a problem, i couldn't cum. i dont know if its because im used to masterbating or what. is there anything i can do to be more sensitive and cum more easily? maybe not masterbating or something?
    also handjobs don't feel good enough to make me cum
    what can i do??

2. mailman

mailman New Member

Dont worry. You were probably too excited by the whoile thing to relax enough to get off. Same thing happened to me with a new partener. I wish it was always that good. Hand jobs work really good when the performer is totally into it. Its all about being bad and doing what you momma told you not to so to speak. Its a mind thing. Relax and enjoy. sooner or later you'll be wishin you could hold off longer. :)

3. Stones76

Stones76 New Member

haha.. spot on, mailman! :D

4. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

okay first things first....what kind of relationship if any do you have with the girl...there could be something happening with that..like if you're used to having sex only in a long term relationship then you go to a one night stand...maybe you were just thinking too hard...so relax....i do know from personal experience...that the guy i'm dating now had never gotten off while receiving a blowjob or having sex..(only two other people before me) but i dunno...i just made him feel comfortable , keep the mood relaxed...and all was wonderful across the board. Did you also think that maybe what she was doing didn't really stimulate you...i doubt it has anythin gto do with masturbation...but maybe try to tell her areas you'd like her to concentrate on....because all masturbation does is make you more aware of how you like to be touched...so i dunno....tell her you like it when she concentrates on the corona...the ridge around the top of the penis...or when she starts at your balls and licks slowly to the tip...or rolls her tongue around the head..all kinds of possibilities...hope this helps

5. mailman

mailman New Member

....tell her you like it when she concentrates on the corona...the ridge around the top of the penis...or when she starts at your balls and licks slowly to the tip...or rolls her tongue around the head..all kinds of possibilities...hope this helps[/QUOTE]

acidrain47, your description quoted above got my imagination reeling. :whoa Sure does sound like you know how to please a man :brow :D

I notice with my partner when Im getting head, I like it when she combines hand job and head. The head sure does feel sensational. Especially at the beginning. So every so often she may need a rest from a particular position anyway. Then she continues with hand job for a short while. Then gives me that evil eye look and goes back down again. Man it feels great. Its often this cycling between the two(hand and head) that really brings me on. ;) Each time she resumes the head the intense sensation is visited again...and again and again..... :)

6. acidrain47

acidrain47 New Member

acidrain47, your description quoted above got my imagination reeling. :whoa Sure does sound like you know how to please a man :brow :D

What can i say mailman...i'm a giver? No, seriously, I just take an active role in trying to discover exactly what a guy likes...and i've found if you have feelings for someone ...like deeper...you'll find yourself spending alot more time figuring out every inch of their body...i like to memorize certain things about a person...even if it's just a freckle on the ass...who knows...maybe i'm weird.

7. mailman

mailman New Member

acidrain, by my judgement you are not wierd. I dont know your physical prowess, but on a mental level, I precieve you to be forthright and uninhibited. Some very healthy qualities im my opinion. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.