Help - question .. possible yeast infection?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by burton, Apr 11, 2007.

1. burton

burton New Member

So, today, before my girlfriend and I were about to have sex, i was going down on her and as i spread her inner lips, to my discovery, inside of her were a few globs of something that resemble what mucus looks like. She asked what I was looking at as i was taking it out, and I showed her and she, first off was totally turned off, and was surprised and had no idea what it was. She said she's never seen it before, and I believe that. We have sex typically 4 times a week, for nearly a year, and I've never seen it inside her before... should she consult with a doctor? or is it ordinary.. or is it a yeast infection? any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!

2. Snake21605

Snake21605 New Member

my g/f has them from time to time. just go to the local WalGreens or something and get some yeast infection medicine and just wait until it clears.

3. burton

burton New Member

So you think it's a yeast infection? We had sex.... yesterday actually, and there was nothing there. I had ate her out for a while too and there was no sign, no smell, nothing. But today as i spread her it was the first thing i saw, it wasn't far in there either.. just behind her inner lips when i opened them.

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

If there's no itching then it might be some other kind of infection. A yeast infection itches *really bad*...I think a trip to the gyno might be in order.

5. Nettle

Nettle Member

Vaginal discharge is not always abnormal. A heavy white discharge (leucorrhoea) can happen at certain times of the month but is not necessarily a sign of disease. If a discharge is yellow, stained with blood, painful or offensive it is a sign of infection.

To be sure it is best to check with a doctor.

6. burton

burton New Member

I don't think she was itchy.. i remember she said she was sore (aching muscles), cuz we had a good amount of sex, kinda rough, the day before i saw it.. i dont know if that has anything to do with it, but that's the only symptom i know of..

7. burton

burton New Member

I was just looking up leucorrhoea...
    and it said a normal occurrence is when :
    that day we were in school and had been texting each other for about an hour on how bad we wanted it.. and then had a bit of foreplay prior to going down on her.. so i think, or hope, it is due to sexual excitement