Help Please

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by DJ OIL, May 12, 2007.

1. DJ OIL

DJ OIL New Member

Iv Just Recently Split Up With The Love Of My Life And Im Finding It Very Hard.
    It Started To Go Bad When She Started Getting Head Aches All The Time So We Couldnt Have Any Fun. The Sex Was Just Getting Great And She Was Just About To Move Into A New Job Wich Would Get Rid Of Her Head Aches We Hoped But For The Last 3 Week Of Our Relationship We Didnt Have Sex And I New Something Was Wrong She Just Said She Didnt Want It. Then She Said She Feels She Doesnt Want A Relationship I Was Devostated And Still Am. I Went Out With My Mates That Weekend And Got Pissed Out My Head And Pulled A Good Looking Girl And Now She Keeps Mythering Me To Meet Her. I Thought It Would Be A Good Thing To Get Her Off My Mind But Its Making Me Think About My Ex More.

Any Advice Would Be Apreaciated Thanks.

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Keep yourself busy and socialize with others whenever you can. You probably feel like you've lost everything you ever wanted in life, but that'll change in time. Time heels heartache. It really does.

3. smallpackage

smallpackage New Member

Very well put Joe.

I would advise against trying to meet someone new until you have had proper time to heal and move on. In my experience, people that rush from one relationship to the next never end up happy.

4. Bubsy

Bubsy New Member

F-No.....Prom i gay.

5. DJ OIL

DJ OIL New Member

Ha We Go The Same Places Aswell So If I See Her Out Its Gona Kill Me I Love Her Too Much

6. AlleyCat

AlleyCat New Member

Yep, one-sided affairs of the heart are brutal and it is difficult to let go. As Joe said, time does heal heartaches. Sometimes not completely but it always seems to make them at least bearable.

As to running into her constantly, force yourself to think of her as a friend now and don't be afraid to talk to her that way. Your mind will eventually convince your heart that it's time to move on.

Best wishes!!

7. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

let it settle down a bit first, let you're heart mend before you carry on your journey

8. equinox

equinox New Member

There's no advice that can be given. Heartache is a growing experience in which you learn a lot about yourself, and one I think everyone should experience at least once in life. You'll be a stronger person in the end.

9. enthusiast

enthusiast New Member

i'd agree, let the smoke clear. If she feels how u feel then there is always hope. Don't be to available to her, dont be needy. Let her think about what she will miss.