help please!!

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by XxCheVellexX, Apr 24, 2007.

1. XxCheVellexX

XxCheVellexX New Member

Hey everybody, I'm new here. I decided to come here to ask about a problem i had with my girlfriend and sex. I noticed the people around here seem to know a lot, so here it goes:When we have sex, i can rarely get her to have an orgasm. I have no problem giving her one when I eat her out, but during sex I cannot give her one. I always get her almost there, but I end up having mine before she does. I cant figure out this problem. I cannot seem to last long enough to get her to have one. She does not mind she doesn't have them all the time, but I would like to be able to give her one during sex more often. So I was wondering if anyone had any tips, positions, or tricks to help me here. Thanks!

2. impulse

impulse New Member

Let her do most the movement, or let her on top. Ive gotten a girl off befor by going real slow and in a certain way she liked and she would move up and down on my dick as i did this, didnt do too much for me but did for her..

3. impulse

impulse New Member

Just try diffrent movements, like get her to tell you what she likes if your \talking about you on top?? with her on top i dont see why you wouldnt be able to last longer then her...

4. quentin1007

quentin1007 New Member

Try thrusting with quick strokes and take your fingers and rub her clit while you thrust in and out. Wet your fingers first though. SHe should go through the roof.

5. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Obviously you are hitting the right place with oral,
    And that has to be the clitoris.
    So when having sex, Put your cock all the way in and just
    sort of grind against her clit, Or you can use your finger to stimulate
    it while having sex. Or just use positions that allows you come in contact
    with Her clit.

Hiker

6. RubyRed

RubyRed New Member

Hiker's right on the money!

Grinding on her clit is perfect. She may find this is easiest with her on top of you.

Also, encourage her to play with her own clit. I've found that when my partner tries during sex (not oral) that his other movements interfere and he ends up using to much pressure or not enough. In any case, she will know exactly what's right and you'll both enjoy the results :)

And if you can, encourage her to masturbate. Many women never learn to orgasm until they practice alone. It's easier for her to relax and experiment without feeling self-conscious. Once she knows how to push her own buttons, then she can share her new skills with you. Everybody wins!

I applaud your determination! Good man!

7. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

In twenty years of marriage I have not made my wife orgasm during intercourse. Don't sweat it. My opinion as far as orgasms go is, the tongue is mightier than the sword.

8. Aubrey1972

Aubrey1972 New Member

:rofl

9. XxCheVellexX

XxCheVellexX New Member

hey, thanks everyone. you have helped alot. the only problem is that i dont want to just give her a clitoral orgasm during sex, i wanna step it up and give her a different kind. is it any different having a clitoral orgasm than a vaginal one? i just thought it must feel better and i want to be able to do anything to make it the most pleasurable. thanks everybody

10. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Slow down, Tiger! ;)

There is nothing inadequate or shortcoming about the orgasm a woman gets from clitoral stimulation during intercourse! :)

What I assume you're after is giving her a g spot orgasm, which is outstanding of you in terms of being a passionate and considerate lover, but don't feel as though you have to take her there right away through intercourse or you'll be falling short.

One thing to remember; for many women, the orgasm from intercourse and clit stimulation is absolutely SUBLIME :) and many can come several times that way. :)

A g spot orgasm is out of this world, but a few orgasms brought on by clit stimulation during intercourse is an awesome feeling too. :)

Nothing wrong with striving for the best, but have some fun getting there ;) and remember you're doing a heck of job by simply caring enough to inquire and making your best effort. I think some of these things just come with time, experience and effort. Be patient and keep up the good work. :tup

11. Nettle

Nettle Member

Some women just seem to cum easier than others. Don't make her feel inadequate by wanting more than she may be capable of at the moment.

A lot of women cannot come from penetrative sex, just enjoy exploring :)

12. XxCheVellexX

XxCheVellexX New Member

Thanks naughty, just what i needed to hear:bow . I actually experimented a little during foreplay and figured stuff out. And guess what.... i gave her a g spot orgasm during sex! :phat . Trying some different stuff can really help, thanks everyone