Help please

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by dahorny1, Feb 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dahorny1

dahorny1 New Member

I am in a relationship and I love my guy very much. We recently had sex for the first time and it just was NOT good. I am afraid that his penis is too small and/or I am too loose. I love him very much and can see myself with him for a long time but can we last without sexual satisfaction?
    :yell

2. dougly

dougly New Member

your guy can get a penis sleeve (or whatever you call it).

3. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

first time = most likely nervous... even if your not a virgin, you see this relationship being something and you expect magic... i'd say give it a chance, relax.... ooh and FOREPLAY

4. blue

blue New Member

Yeah, it could be just nervousness. Just sit back and enjoy exploring each other. Maybe some massages, maybe have something yummy (like whipped cream) squeezed on the body to lick, ..., just relax and go with the flow. ;)

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Yep relax and don't think about size and don't grade performance. guidance is key.

6. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

The are exercises you can do to strengthen your PC muscles (kegels), which would give you both more pleasure during the act. Some people swear men can increase their penis size with certain excercises too, but I'm a little leary of them. I think I'd check with a urologist before I tried much in the way of penis enlargement, but the kegel excercises are widely recommended by physicians.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.