Help please?

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by hob, Sep 18, 2008.

1. hob

hob New Member

Been with the boyf for about 3 months now but i cant seem to able to make him orgasm from either a blowjob or a handjob. He says he doesn't mind, but it annoys me as he can do it for me.

Advice anyone?

2. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Most guys don't orgasm from a blowjob, I think it's something to do with being completely at ease...

As for the hand job it can be quite hard for a girl since we don't have the wanking muscle hehe... Try starting off slow to build him up... ask him how hard he likes to be held? Usually my ex's liked very firm grips but my current bf likes it just a little grip. Then build on the speed squeezing at the base a little... That's all I can think of right now, someone else will give more advice... but if all fails just ask him about the hand job, communication is the key to being great at everything for him I think. Get him to teach you, it's the same sort of thing with head... start off slow build him up, play with the balls... Oh and my little specialty, suck on the tip hard and wank really fast with your hand.

3. igor

Gold Member

My wife can fondle my cock for hours and not make me orgasm which is fine with me as I just like it to be part of foreplay. If she really strokes me or I hump her hand, I can get off but that is not my preferred method of finishing.

4. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

i dont know whats being said here, but i have never had a problem getting off from either a handjob or a blowjob. but its been awhile for either. although i am sure it still wouldnt be a problem.

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's the first I've heard of that. I cum so hard I nearly pass out with a BJ, like a full body orgasm. If most men don't cum, why is there so much emphasis put on whether or not she swallows?

I personally don't care much for hand jobs, but every time I've had one I did cum.

6. heelfetish

Gold Member

Ditto. There was only one I was unable to cum from a BJ. Every other time it's been bliss followed by a huge O. And ditto that about HJs as well.

7. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

practice and try different techniques. To be honest i have to agree i always come from blow jobs and i dont have a single mate who has ever said he doesnt. I think you just need to find the right technique for your guy i am sure some of the girls/gay guys can give some good tips.

The again it could be a problem caused by anxiety on his part has he ever cum with you in any way?

#7 rugbylad82, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
  8. L.A.X.

L.A.X. New Member

I'm a massive fan of the handjob......It gets the job done more often than the BJ for me.

Having my girl talk dirty while she is wanking me is such a massive turn on for me.

9. longing4fun

longing4fun New Member

I think when it comes to hjs & bjs it's more about how relaxed and sensitive the guy is...along with how well he communicates with you. Everyone is different, like with everything else in life. I had a gf once that was pretty good with the bj, but if she would listen to me she would have used a little more pressure with her tongue and I woulda exploded every time. Instead, she chose to do it her way, disappointed that I couldn't cum in 5mins and decided that she couldn't make me cum with an hj or bj. Like everything else, communication is first, then the desire to please is the hottest thing for me. Talk to him about what his fantasies are...wow, I think I just daydreamed about a bj while her ass and vagina are teasing me in a mirror...HOT! Gonna have to try that one....

10. Trixi

Trixi New Member

I wish I could get my husband to tell me what feels best. He doesn't really seem to know himself. I try to gauge by reaction and I've gotten my techniques down pretty well, but he just tells me that EVERYTHING I do is good.

11. qcumbr1

qcumbr1 New Member

One thing you might try, when stroking or sucking him, there is a small space between his anus and his balls. Try carressing this area with your finger in circular motions, and if you want, run that same finger around and on his asshole. That should do it.

12. hob

hob New Member

I tried the other day, once again to make him orgasm from a handjob and it worked. I asked what was different, and he said that he told me he would come once he wasnt worried that my mum (i still live at home) might catch us. But thank you for the advice, i may use in the near future.

13. vickisam

vickisam New Member

I am not bragging, trust me, but I have never not had a guy cum when I have given head. I have stopped them a few times, they have pushed me away a few time to cum on me, but never have they said "I cannot cum sorry."

I think with practice (now many times in 3 months have you tried?) you will get the hang of it. The other part of the equation that might be missing is...

have you asked him why? are you doing something "wrong" (something he does not like but does not have the guts to say because he is afraid you won't do it again), too much teeth, not enough teeth, not enough tongue, too much, too wet, not wet enough, more hand, etc etc? You get my drift.

Talk to him. What might push him over the edge is while you are doing it, stop for a second, look in his eyes and say, "So baby, tell me what your other girlfriends have done to get you off like this." Watch out tho he might blow the back of your head off when he cums! :) Good luck HOB.

V