Help please

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by matt4265, Sep 18, 2007.

1. matt4265

matt4265 New Member

hello members of :sf. i dont usually start threads on here, because i dont usually have problems, but have one now.

today i went home to my girlfriends for an hour on a lunchbreak, we thought we would make most of the time, and we just had a session of lots of passioante kissing and caressing. shes on her period at the moment, so i never played with her clit or anything.

she has just told me that, she didnt feel like she enjoyed it as much as she usually does, she doesent know why and she is worrying, she thinks it is cos she is on her period, which makes her feel horrible and dirty, but she is worrying that it may not be this.

i dont know what to do?? :(

i think it just maybe that it is her period, and she's worryin bout some exams coming up and things.

any idea?? :(

2. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

My friend do nothing. Women like to tell us what is going on with them. they tell each other also. She is not asking you to fix it. As men we don't say anything unless we are asking for help so when a woman says "I feel depressed." we think she wants us to fix it. She just wants you to listen and let her know that you heard. :)

3. matt4265

matt4265 New Member

thanks buffalo, i spoke on phone, she just told me all her worries, and i just listened, it really helped. thanks