help on top

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by saruka, Jan 26, 2006.

1. saruka

saruka New Member

umm Whenever I'm on top, my bf like to pull me up higher and he falls out and it hurts both of us. So I told him to stop pushing me higher and it still happens and it sucks but i mean, is it just us or am I totally doing something wrong? Any tips or maybe ways you guys do it? Thanks
    ~Saruka

2. kbate

kbate New Member

When you are on top, you are supposed to take control. Let your weight sink down onto him and tell him to stop pushing. Learn to use your hips, legs, and other muscles to keep yourself in position and to move things around.

If he is doing something you do not like, you have to tell him, especially if it hurts you

3. loveitrough

Gold Member

Kabate hit it right on the head, when your on top you should be in control thats why men like having their women get on top every no and then. You do all the grinding and all the moving of parts like Kabat said. If anything he should pull you in not push you up.

4. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

Have you ever tried reverse cowgirl? You on top, with your head facing his feet?

5. loveitrough

Gold Member

That is hot:brow

6. Thorn

Gold Member

I love it in that position! :brow The guy has nothing to do but grab/slap that ass! :D

7. loveitrough

Gold Member

Thats why its so hot,( grab that ass) plus the veiw is so hot:phat

8. pussycat69

Gold Member

That's my guy's favorite position too.Usually after a little 69 action,I just work my way down and well...sit on it.I'm already reversed and it's convienient.LOL--that's a good selling point.But really...see if there's something special she wants in turn for her doing that to you.Make it interesting.

9. blue

blue New Member

I do love to be in control when on top. Knowing that my honey can't resist the urge to thrust himself in me, I tied him up and that usually make him more submissive then. I'd feel like an evil witch which is a huge turn on for both of us. :dgrin

10. Misty7107

Misty7107 New Member

Get yourself at a certain safe height and have him hold your hips and thrust up as fast as he wants. Also in the reverse cowgirl. rotate your hips alot. As you go up, squeeze your vagina around his dick as tight as you can and let go when you go back down. It'll drive him nuts.:rockon :rockon :numberone