Help! My new bf thinks my pussy being wet is bad :(

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by deseo, Jul 5, 2010.

1. deseo

deseo New Member

Alright so I have this problem that I'm needing some advice on, so if you have any advice please respond!

So lets start off I recently started dating this new guy. I'm 26 years old and he's 35. We both currently live in different states he's about 8 hours away from me. I've known this guy for about 4 years and we just started dating this past month. Well we were fooling around one night for basically our first time, I gave him a bj, and when it was time for him to return the favor he took his hand and started touching my pussy...he then blurts out "I wish I had a condom for my finger b/c your pussy is wet." I was just baffled beyond belief and lost all interest took his hand out and rolled over. He asked if I was ok and I of course responded "i'm fine, but you do understand all pussy is wet when a woman is turned on?" His response was oh, thats all he said. I then got pissed and made him cry b/c i told him i was going to leave. He basically acted like it wasn't that big of a deal to say that and states he was just being honest. I mean i hadn't even gotten off yet it was just my turned on wetness. I tried talking to him a day later and now he seems less interested and asks me if sex is really that important.

I guess my question is is it normal for a guy to not like a woman's pussy b/c its wet? I really like the guy is there a way to get around it, I mean is he not gonna wanna fuck me cuz my pussy is wet?

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

How experienced is this guy?
    Was he sort if joking (clowning around) when he said it?......or do you think he was really serious?:shrug
    It may have just been a case of him putting his mouth into gear before engaging his brain.....then, when you took offence, he's tried to backpedal to no avail......:ugh
    Considering his reaction to your state of arousal (which IMO is completely normal)......to come out with something that silly, I'd be assuming that he hasn't really had that much experience with women.....

And while I'm here...... welcome to SF:welcome

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

From my own experience, most guys are overjoyed to feel a soaking wet pussy. I hope in your boyfriend's case, that he was only joking.

4. NewGuy85

NewGuy85 Active Member

Uhh, if hes serious, u need to look elsewhere. Thats not a good start to your sexual relationship at all.

But if u stay together, im sure he'll be happy- its unlikely hes gonna find your pussy wet ever again.

Seriously tho, if he doesnt like your wetness theres an issue

5. Northside

Gold Member

The wetter the better! I had a girlfriend who got so wet we needed a towel under her. She was a squirter to boot. i really miss her sometimes. That guy is a fool. He really cried?

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

He's 35 and didn't know that women get wet when they're turned on? That kinda puts up a red flag for me.

7. deseo

deseo New Member

Unfortunately, He was serious. I tried talking to him about it more, but he really doesn't want to talk. He says he's only been w/ 2 girls and that was over 9years ago and both of them all he did was put a condom on and fuck he stats they didn't do any kind of fooling around. He's starting to act all weird around me as well maybe i should just cut it off now i dunno.

And yes northside he really cried b/c i was wanting to leave him that night after he said the major mood killer.

8. htoad

htoad Active Member

Does he have "teachable" personality? is he willing to learn more about your sexuality? I believe that is something you might want to consider and investigate to determine if you should continue with him. True he said something most men would not, but if it was truly out of ignorance there is still an opportunity for him to learn. Based on your overall relationship, you have to decide if the effort to "teach" him will be worth it.

9. fothermucker

fothermucker New Member

Being 35 and only having 2 partners, depending on the frequency and quality of sex, he may not know much about what he is doing. These things happen sometimes. If he seems the type that can be trained, like htoad mentioned, by all means train him, and you may end up having the best sex you ever had.:)

10. Northside

Gold Member

I think you should dump the crybaby and find a man who enjoys the pleasure a truly turned on woman can give him. There is nothing wrong with you, at least about getting wet, it's him. I've been divorced twice and never cried, I did shed a tear when my old tom cat died though.

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

And who can argue with that? :lol

12. larry9002

larry9002 New Member

Normal! Are you kidding! My wife used to have a juicy wet pussy like yours, but not so much anymore. I miss that wetness so much. And the smell, that wonderful smell!

13. HardRocker

Gold Member

Send him to us, we'll teach him the birds and the bees. Then if he still can't learn, we'll let Northside rough him up.:p

14. gonefishing

gonefishing New Member

wet is good

15. etereo

etereo New Member

He must be crazy I love when my GF drips like a water hose. It drives me crazy :)

16. Northside

Gold Member

I don't want to rough up the cry baby. How about I take her for a ride on my Harley and see how wet that gets her? God, I love wet pussy, it's good enough to eat!

17. deseo

deseo New Member

Aww thank you all for the help. So I got rid of him as he's too scared of the pussy I think he must enjoy his hand too much... which is fine by me as i need a man who can keep me satisfied. So i'm on the hunt again for a man that can keep me satisfied in and out of the bedroom :)

18. Northside

Gold Member

Good for you sweetheart. Find a man who appreciates you and what you are.

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

20. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Congratulations, deseo. :D