Help meeting a good girl

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by APalmer29, Jul 13, 2012.

1. APalmer29

APalmer29 New Member

I like good girls and I'm have a hard time hitting on random girls (especially at bars) since I don't like 1 nighters. I should mention I'm new to the area and don't know anybody. I like girls who make me wait, at least until I know her full name, where she grew up and possibly after a few dates. Not just what her favorite drink is. I'm looking for suggestions on how to let a girl know I don't want to take her home but I am interested in her. So far I have gotten the "your a prude" attitude. Im used to the picking up a girl at a party or a bar but don't like that scene anymore. Maybe insight on good hot spots to meet girls. Ps, i dont have a dog lol. Please help. Thanks.

2. brit

brit New Member

that's very sweet, nice to know there are still guys like you around. Personally I think most girls are so used to being treated like a piece of ass they have given up on romance and finding a good guy. I don't really have any advice other than keep being a gentleman and you'll find what you're looking for...good luck :)

3. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Maybe you should try one of the "Christian" dating services if you're looking for a really "good" girl.

4. APalmer29

APalmer29 New Member

Lol. I appreciate you considering me a nice guy lol. I can be a nice guy but you know the old saying "nice guys finish last", been there done that. Lol. I'm an ass hole because it works for some reason. I just want a girl who isn't going to judge me, the guy, for wanting to wait a respectable amount of time to have sex. As for the whole Christian dating sight, I'm not religious at all and most of my "religious" friends are what I call 45 minute Christians or they are hard core meaning they want to wait until marriage and all the churchie stuff. I would like somewhere in the middle haha. Thanks for the input

5. brit

brit New Member

Ok so youre an asshole haha, but its rare to find a guy that's willing to wait so im thinking youre not as bad as you think. Its always a plus to hear that a guy is interested in more that a quick bang even if youre not looking for "the one". Hope you find whatever youre looking for. :)

6. paintedblue

paintedblue Member

The sluttiest of the slutty girls are on the Christian dating sites. My buddy gets more ass that a toilet seat from cruising those sites.

OP, if you want a good girl, try places like dog parks, coffee shops.. etc. Bars are tough to find quality in the sea of alcohol driven libidos.
    Choose a woman based on conversation, not looks. The attraction will be there... but you have to be able to connect with her on more than just a physical level.

7. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Wow, not what I would have expected at all :eek Good to know though.

8. OverSinged

Gold Member

Eyup, and the preacher's daughter were usually the sluttiest ones in school too

9. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Fining a good girl is harder than finding a good job

10. Paula

Gold Member

Is it?

11. sheetal

sheetal New Member

ya is it. u from

12. Godiva

Godiva Member

My advice, yeah, stop looking at clubs, usually the girls there that wanna be picked up, want a good night and not much else, or go after the quieter shyer ones and dont buy her too many drinks, or stick to non alcoholic so she knows you aren't trying to get something, talk to her a lot about non flirty things, and she will realise you are serious.
    Pick up by talking to friends and having them make suggestions of people they know that would work for you, or join a cheap local cooking class or something.
    Pick up at places you like, go out to events and if you see a nice girl alone or with her friends ask a stupid question like directions or the time to start a conversation and you might make a friend that can lead to more :)