Help Me!?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Destructo41, Apr 26, 2007.

1. Destructo41

Destructo41 New Member

Ok, ive been going out with this girl for about three months. This is my first "actual" girlfriend.

She's also saving herself for marrige, which is perfectly fine with me, I respect that.

But I was wondering what could i all do with her. Without having sex. I've made out with her, also ive touched her butt a bit. No serious grabs or anything though. I've also lifted the back of her shirt up and rubbed her skin. I've also kissed her neck and all that stuff. She's never backed away or anything like that, so im assuming she doesnt mind it.

So basically, what are some way's I could show her my love, without actually making love to her?

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Some but not all women will engage in oral sex
    with the idea that oral is not going all the way Their is also hand jobs
    that might fill the bill.

Hiker

3. LA_20

LA_20 New Member

find out where she draws the line. for some sex is intercourse for others sex is essentially anything involving genitials. Either way there are still many things yall can do while also respecting her, and her religion. Inner elbows, behind the knee, base of the neck, feet, lower back, etc tend to be sensitive (but on some people, ticklish) places of the body that feel wonderfully when stroked, kissed, or massaged. Long back massages, scalp massages, and foot massages can be done with clothes on but are still fun for both parties. Butts and boobs can be a turn on or a turn off for some girls so approach with care and respect but personally theres nothing I love more than to feel my boyfriend grab my butt when we are making out. If at any point you are unsure as to whether she is comfortable with what you want to do, slow things down and talk about them. good luck

4. riteman8

riteman8 New Member

You don't have to do anything physical to show her that you love her. When you find out how far she will go just stop there. I have met many girls that just wanted to wait till they got married so we just used our hands and others we used our hands and they changed their minds and we went at it. Me and my current gf have been having sex for over a year and she still loves it when i finger her. Sex isn't all there is.

5. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

make sure you not moving to fast, if you ask her where she draws the line and your relationship is strong enough yet, she might think that your wondering what you can do with her, so just make sure she know its not sex your after but rather pleaseing her.