Help Me To Find

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by huntvirus, Mar 18, 2008.

1. huntvirus

huntvirus New Member

hi frnds. i am male with over whelmed sexual mentality.. i wanted to have sex day n night and whomever i see.. recently when i read a paper in my language there was a news stating this is a mental disease.. i couldn find the name of the disease in english.. so if anyone happen to no it tell me.. i need to get cured from this shit soon.. i think the name starts with S.. but not sure.. or tell me the link to find these types of disease name..

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

It may help us for you to post some more information to put some perspective on your current sexual situation.

Sex is a very strong drive, one of mankinds strongest for survival. Lack of sex can manifest itself in sexual frustration and extremely strong urges. If get yourself into a relationship, for example, and share good and regular sex, then you might find your urges calm down somewhat. Maybe what is happening is your body is telling you that you need to change your lifestyle.

Do not be embarrassed about a high sex drive because it won't cause you problems unless you act out your desires inappropriately. Certainly I have a very strong sex drive, but it is a blessing to me as my wife and I enjoy the sex we share with each other very much.

3. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

4. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Get used to it!

All of us red-blooded males with a healthy dose of testosterone in our system are exactly the same! You just need to get a beautiful, horny chick and bang the hell out of her! Pray and ask God to help you find one! Once I asked God to give me a girl hornier than me. And he did! Her name was Silvia, and she couldn't get enough!

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

It's called "being male". :dgrin

Welcome!
    BD

6. huntvirus

huntvirus New Member

i didnt get a girl to change my life style.. ur advices r good.. let me find the one for me soon.. but i masturbate around 4 times in a day lying in bed.. even if i think of girl my penis goes perpendicular to my body..

7. bsxy420

Gold Member

your young. it will go away with age....i hope for your sake it will go down a little. when a girl pops into your mind think of something that repulses you and maybe that will help? im not a guy so i dont know.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

No, he's a male and for many males our sex drives don't go away much. The only cure is to find a girl and have a relationship that includes lots of good sex. Once that happens, we men can focus our minds on other things. Until that happens, we get caught in this bind of fantasising about sex a lot of the time.

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I'm sorry but I must concur with the others. Masturbating four times a day is perfectly normal, and you should get an erection from thinking about women. I'm curious as to why you think you have a problem?

10. cook74

Gold Member

I believe it might be a cultural thing.

I work with many men from Bangladesh and India, and some, when I first met them, pretended that they were just waiting to get hitched and that they would never screw around. Months later we were swapping notes about which suburb had the best houses.

Humans are sexual beings no matter what country we are from, but some cultures/families may teach us to pretend we are not.

To the OP: Isn't the Kamasutra Indian in origin??

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Yep, it sure is, and it's a sacred text as well. The Kamasutra is only one of the many "sutras" or sacred/holy texts in the Hindu religion. It's the only one that's become popular outside of India.

I can't imagine why. :brow :lol

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

The Kamasutra and its ilk were for the upper-castes. In any case, since the days when the Kamastutra was compiled, things have changed and there is amazing, almost Victorian, sexual prudery in the sub-continent now. The issues that sometimes happen, such as Richard Gere being almost chased out of India for kissing a local actress on the cheek (shock, horror) are very eighteenth-century British. I'm only guessing, but I suspect the British have left India in a 1948 time warp, and the country hasn't been touched by the sexual revolution that we all take for granted.

13. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

And this Victorian prudery is probably at the heart of Huntvirus's feelings regarding his own perfectly normal sexuality.

I remember the Richard Gere incident and thinking how silly it was at the time.

14. cook74

Gold Member

It is amazing what a kiss and a cuddle by a couple of popular and beautiful people can lead to.

I think if the two were ever to be arrested they should be forced to share a cell with CCTV installed. :brow