Help me please...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Stiffy, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Stiffy

Stiffy New Member

Hey,

I recently fount this girl that I like very much. She is the perfect girl in my eyes. She is smart, funny, nice and really hot. Also, what tops it off is that she used to like me.

Well, Im really shy around girls when Im talking to them, and I dont know what to tell her. I recently fount the guts to tell her that I had feelings for her. However that broke up in my face and put me in worse conditions. So I was wondering if guys and gals could tell me what to do. How should I approch her and such.

I was talking this over with my mom the other day, and Rachels (the girl I like) mom works with my mom. She said that Rachels mom told her that Rachel might still have feelings for me, but shes not totally sure. Im afraid that if I tell her and try to approach her again, Ill mess it up again.

What should I do? :(

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

How old are you? Are you still in high school? This will help us understand what condition you are in.

3. Stiffy

Stiffy New Member

Yes, Im still in high school. However, I cry myself to sleep at night over this girl. :( I really need some replys fast for Im going to see her tonight.

4. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

just be yourself, and be honest to her. let her know that you think she is cute and you would like to take her out. if it doesn't work out, whatever, but if it does... then you will be happy.

5. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I agree with Koenig...just be yourself & be straight forward. You've got a 50-50 chance which is pretty good odds. If she says that she doesn't want to, it'll hurt but at least you know & then you can move on. But if she says yes, just look at the great possibilities you could have with her! Just remember to think positive & don't beat yourself up over it.
    Good luck Sweetie!

6. Billman

Billman New Member

Hopefully not too late...

You sound so much like me, I had to account for everything I've done today, just to make sure I didn't black out.

Okay, all joking aside. Yes, BE YOURSELF! But don't be yourself too much, if you catch my drift. Don't show too much vulnerability or she may be afraid to do anything for fear of hurting you. Best advice is, be confident and open-minded and tell her your heart, just don't let her think she'll crush you if she finds she may not be interested that way anymore.

Hope that helps.

7. Stiffy

Stiffy New Member

Alright, thanks. It does help a little.