help me please. I need to write a paper about SEX

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by ggroneet, May 24, 2005.

1. ggroneet

ggroneet New Member

Hello everyone...
    I am writing a paper about problems with sex in relationships and I will appriciate if you post your comments about it..
    the question I want to ask you is "when does Sex result in the failure of a romantic relationshiops"....
    Please write whatever you think... But Only if it is okay to use your coments in my paper. it may be annonymous.
    Thanks

2. Thorn

Gold Member

Interesting subject. I can't talk from experience because I have never had a relationship end because of sex and I have been married to the same woman for 27 years. Many couples probably blame sex for their breakup but I would assume the actual cause is deeper and harder to find. I guess if one caught the other cheating and ended it because of that you could blame it on sex but why were they cheating? Was something missing in the relationship in the first place? Like I said, I’ve never been there so I'm only speculating. Good luck with your paper and I hope some folks here can give you some useful information.

3. Eros

Eros New Member

I had a relationship that I thought partly ended due to sex. She was not into anything oral or anal, likes only 2-3 positions, and was extremely passive. As I had problems in other areas (i was engaged to her for 2 yrs) I learned that these problems were the same. She didn't like anything new or scary, liked her routines to the point of being sheltered, and was extremely passive. It was hard to get her opinion or to understand what she wanted or liked. She never brought anything new to the table - whether it be sex or life. Perhaps sex is a mirror to the rest of ones relationship, thus the better the relationship and the more exciting it is, the better and more exciting the sex is. This has been true for my currnent relationship - which happens to be my wife. =0)

4. bussyguy

bussyguy New Member

kids, stress, compatibility in mood and time, lack of conversation, sex positions , dislikes or preferences, obsessions, PMS, lack of romance, caress, you pick one, marriage is a full time job, where no one is the boss and you have to deal with the every day task.