Help me pick a condom machine ;)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Emt, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emt

Emt New Member

Go to www.ebay.com

Then type in "vintage condom machine" or "condom decal" or "condom machine"...or any combination of terms that will get you some condom machines or their decals and share which you like the best.

Here's the deal...

I need to find a "somewhat" tasteful condom machine for our downstairs powder room when we move into a house together. No bullshit sea-shell soaps on the back of the toilet for us!..nosireebob! We're having a jar of tampons (in all absorbancies) on the counter, a bidet, a urinal, and of course...a condom machine.

You don't have to use ebay. No real rules on where you get it, as long as it's available to those in the US to buy...have at it!!!:)

Thanks!

-Emt

2. Bluesy

Gold Member

Is this machine for decoration or are you planning to throw some whopping good parties? ;) I love that idea. If someone I knew had one in their powder room, I would buy a condom every time I visited just for the novelty factor. Are you going to keep it stocked?

I hope you'll think about putting a mini-library in there, too. I hate it when people neglect to keep reading material in their bathrooms.

3. Emt

Emt New Member

It will be stocked. We're partial to Durex, but since the company doesn't make individually boxed single condoms, like most of the others do, it probably won't be stocked with Durex. But it WILL definitly be stocked and ready for "action";)

-Emt

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Just a 'side-note question', Emt... does your mom ever come to visit you? :rofl

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Don't forget to stock latex free. Some of us are allergic.

6. SpanishPrisoner

SpanishPrisoner New Member

I like the idea.

7. Emt

Emt New Member

Yup, where do you think I got the tampons in a jar idea from? She started it back before I knew what they were for. Our family has a GREAT sense of humor ;)

-Emt

8. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Many years ago, my wife and I once tried these condoms which were, as I understood it, made from something involving lamb - I think that they were called "lambskins" or some such and - and were latex free. We only tried them once because they were like "washing your feet with your socks on", so to speak.

9. HerHubby

Gold Member

I was taking an exercise walk on the campus of the University of Richmond, recently. As I passed in front of one of the women's residence halls, there, on the front step was a Trojan condum package, unopened. I guess somebody there was probably looking for a condom machine, too, later that evening!

10. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:tup That's great! -- I just recently allowed my mom to know I drank! :uhh: (yeah - I'm 51 and still hiding stuff from her - what's wrong with this picture!)
    Sounds like you're gonna have quite a little sex bungalow when you're done.

11. HerHubby

Gold Member

Rose, there are STILL some things that I just DON'T talk about with my Mom either! Probably never will! If, for example, she knew that I was accessing this web page, I'd get a stern lecture! For that matter, I'd get one from my wife too! Ha, ha! Anyway, sounds like Emt is gonna have quite a place there. I'll look to see if I can find any condom machines to suggest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.