Help me out on this photography survey

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by deeperlover1978, Aug 12, 2006.

?

Being a woman, what type of photography have you been curious in having for yourself?

Poll closed Aug 26, 2006.
  1. bourdior

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Glamour

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. erotic

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  4. Nothing fancy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Hey guys. I'm a photographer whose trying out differnt markets and I wanted to do a mini survey to get the cenus of the women on here. Would you want boudior/glamour/erotic photography of yourself? If so what do you think would be a good way to market it to women to make them want shots for themselves/spusse/bf/etc.

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I would loooooooooooooove to be dressed up like a tart and photographed, so I voted for 'erotic.' I remember when I lived in Eugene, OR, several of the local weekly papers had a page or two of local ads, and some of them were for 'discrete erotic photography.' Maybe you could do something like that or set up your own website.

3. deeperlover1978

I already do a good handful of fashion/glamour photography. I'm just tryin to think of ways to bring more business. I want to put something in womens mind to make them think about having something sexy for themselves.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'm not sure I voted correctly. I voted "Boudoir", thinking it means sexy, glamorous shots in the intimate setting of a bedroom scene. No total nudes, but definitely enticing, alluring poses in scant bedroom attire that would cause my man to envision ripping the attire off my body and making mad, passionate love to me.
    So, if that's what "boudoir" is, then that's my choice.

Now, for how to encourage business: what about planting the thought of a photo shoot to give as an anniversary gift to 'significant other'. And then there are many women who join these adult chat/meet rooms (ie: AdultFriendfinders, etc) and they could benefit from something a bit more artistic than a family photo....

Just a couple ideas for you. good luck!

5. pirouette

Gold Member

I didn't vote...I hate having my picture taken! But around here there is a local photographer who advertises his services. I believe his ad suggests having "special" pictures taken for your man. Great gift for Valentine's Day, aniversary, of his birthday.
    Funny, my photographer also does a lot of bondage photos for a website!

6. deeperlover1978

So far alot of good ideas. should be intersting. Feel free to give more ideas. its helping alot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.