Help me find wifes g-spot

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by lilconlo, Mar 20, 2016.

1. lilconlo

lilconlo Member

Hello all, I figured this would be the best place for me to ask about the finding of the G Spot. I've read all the articles about "How to find it" but, I'm still having trouble. When my wife is laying on her back I insert index finger in about 2 inches and "I DO" feel something about the size of a dime. She has clitoral orgasms but we are trying to figure out the G-Spot area. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2. Turnedonandtunedin

Gold Member

I've done some personal research on that too after reading over the years about it. It varies a bit depending on the woman but it's typically right behind the clit up inside her. I've found a finger isn't sufficient to reach that evasive little treasure. My best results are using the thumb and inserting it fully so you can bend it at the knuckle upwards while that puts your fingers against her clit so you can stimulate both at the same time. I had a woman lose her part time job once after using this technique on her because I'd made her orgasm so violently so many times she couldn't walk.

Serkan0000_ and CLE32793 like this.
  3. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Sometimes it depends of the woman (I have found for me) I have to be in the mood before he can hit my spot with anything but boy when I am....

Your directions (for lack of a better word) sound sufficient...keep trying :)

4. MariaMaria

Gold Member

It's so cool that you're working on this as a team :)
    The answer lies in her lol Like CLE said, keep trying and let your wife guide you, 'cause it's her g spot after all :)

Turnedonandtunedin likes this.
  5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Take the time to explore lots when she feels like it, and don't race what you are doing.
    I know it depends on each woman, but I had some partners who turned me on like hell from how they responded to what I did.
    I took the time to truly explore every surface I was able to reach in her vagina, and of course outside.
    Try different techniques, different pressures. I once had someone who could only take it slow and soft, and once, then some who would keep going for as long as I kept doing it.
    You may find that you only need to insert half your finger in to reach her spot, it sounds like you already found it.
    Circle around it, rub it soft and slow and leave it alone, come back to it, don't make it the immediate focus.
    Try also using your thumb pressing downward inside, rotate your hand to rub the sides too, hook your thumb and follow the contours inside, circle your thumb in the opening, use your fingers around her cervix, maybe on it.
    Giving you tricks that drove some partners wild and wet as hell.

Turnedonandtunedin likes this.
  6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

The G-spot, much like the female orgasm or the Cubs winning the World Series, is pure myth. :p:rolleyes:

arugula, rockypeak and Englishman like this.
  7. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Ooooh ..... well okay, now I wonder what I was rubbing all along.

8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Maybe the rest of the clitoris? Y'know the part that is back, up and inside? It's not only that little nub you can see on the outside.

9. rockypeak

Gold Member

it's all so very confusing. It's hard to conduct this type of research when all the blood has rushed away from your brain..

10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

LOL thanks for the laugh.
    Yeah, everything is important to stimulate, not only the g-spot gives orgasms. OMG the fun you can have exploring .....

11. lilconlo

lilconlo Member

Thanks everyone for the advice! We will keep trying to conquer this G Spot!!! Until then I'll be fingering away. You all have been a big help. I was tired of reading article after article, so I thought I would ask "REAL" people!!

Turnedonandtunedin and Amature like this.