Help me find pics for my story...

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Adventurer, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Adventurer

Gold Member

Hey all!

I am working on some sexy hot stories, and to depict some of the scenes, I looking for specific types of pictures. Would you like to help me out?
    (I am just writing these stories to share. Not trying to sell them or anything like that)

Here is a description of the types of pictures I am looking for:

• I like pictures that are "classy" - Partly clothed or completely naked. Either is fine.
    • Submissive (but not bondage)
    • Shy women - maybe like they are not really liking being naked in front of the camera (viewer)
    • Being shown off / or exposed to another man This. Especially if she could be doing it as more "against her will"
    • Preferably indoor photos
    VERY SPECIFICALLY: (This will change as my story progresses, so I'll update it here with the type of picture i need for a specific scene)
    Currently, I need an image of a woman in a NIGHTY or short dress type thing. Preferably in a kitchen or dinning room. Nothing showing through. (ie you cannot see her nipples or ass or anything like that. Not even her belly) Short, Not too so short you can see her ass though.

ATTENTION LADIES: If you would like to help out by providing your own pictures, let me know! That could be fun! (See they types of photos I am looking for below) They DO NOT HAVE TO BE NUDE photos! So you can bare nothing, or bare it all depending on what you are willing to do for the scene I am looking to depict. No face pics required either! I could tell you what type of pic I am looking for, and you could do it, or not.
    If you might be interested in this, shoot me a PM. It sure would be helpful!

Here are some examples of the types of pictures I am looking for:

I like this one. The man you cant really see, but he is studying her. she's exposed.
    [​IMG]

being submissive to what is coming, yet you can tell maybe she's trepidatous
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like the position of her hands in this... it looks like maybe she is not entirely comfortable with the situation. Almost like she'd kind of like to push his hands away, but yet is allowing it
    [​IMG]

being owned/"possession"/objectified. maybe being shown off or exposed to someone
    [​IMG]

she's "on display"
    [​IMG]

"this is mine to do with as I please" sort of picture
    [​IMG]

again being exposed / on display
    [​IMG]

The expression on her face is perfect. she looks like someone could be showing her off to someone(s)
    [​IMG]

So please let me know if you have, or know where to find, or can provide similar types of pictures!
    THANKS!!!

#1 Adventurer, Jan 21, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    HotForHoney likes this.
  2. Adventurer

Gold Member

Someone must have some similar pics?

3. johnson332

johnson332 Member

Where do you publish your stories? I got stiff just by reading your first post, so I definitely have to read your stories.

I found a few pics you might like. I had these already uploaded and later I'll search my collection, I should find something better there.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. johnson332

johnson332 Member

Here's some more.
    hg11803.jpg hg00708.JPG hg01219.jpg hg02610.JPG hg02622.JPG

5. Adventurer

Gold Member

I haven't finished any yet. They are works in progress. :)
    But when I post the, it should be in the "erotic literature" section here.