Help me figure this woman out!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RACERX69, Sep 8, 2010.

1. RACERX69

RACERX69 New Member

hi new to the forum so thanks for any help!
    i am 49 single male and have always been sexual active, agressive. I have had sex with many and seem to do quite well in the bedroom.
    i recently met this divorced woman(48) of a 20yr marriage and had recently left a somewhat live-in boyfriend of 9 yrs. she told me she had only been with a total of 4 guys in her life, myself being the fourth.
    and up until myself, she had led a very basic boring almost non existant sex life.
    a very attractive lady with all of the right equipment, she seems to be a tiger trying to come out of her jungle closet. in conversations she has asked how i came to know the things i do, and told her i had learned by experience, trial and error ,and listening to my former lovers while intimate. a woman very eager to learn, please and explore!
    our discussions are passionate, agressive, animalistic as is the sex. she loves everybit of everything i do to her and for her!
    she has been dating this older guy who seems to be the normal type and probably boring,all the while she keeps us on the go as if we were having an affair like she was married which she is not, nor is he!
    she keeps asking me what my experience has told me about a woman such as herself? a response i could only answer with, as mentioned that you are looking to experience what you have never had. but that didnt seem to quench the questioning.
    this is a woman i could fall in love with very easy and she knows my intentions are long term, but is this girl in someway trying telling me by her questions that shes wanting to explore with more than just myself?
    like i mentioned. would offer any answers to any of your questions you may have to help. thanks

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why don't you just ask her? At your ages, I assume you are both mature enough to be able to talk everything under the sun with one another.

3. Lucky

Lucky New Member

I agree with CL, the best policy is to be honest and ask questions.

4. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I agree with CL. Just ask.

5. RACERX69

RACERX69 New Member

I did. She started to answer then moved on like she was avoiding telling me something?
    Thats whats got me puzzled. We do talk about everything.

6. RACERX69

RACERX69 New Member

you girls capable of playing 3 of us guys along?

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

What does that mean? If your chick is being evasive then she is afraid to tell or has something to hide.....

8. RACERX69

RACERX69 New Member

[thats why i asked. Kinda what i was thinkin.. Thanks

9. Meee

Gold Member

Waaaait a minute. She's seeing another guy? She's cheating on him with you! What else do you really need to know?

Without even breaking a sweat.

10. cbrmale

Gold Member

Sounds like she wants more than another long-term relationship full of boring and routine sex. To answer your question: some women can string along multiple partners, as can some men.

I can understand her reticence at committing herself, with a failed marriage and a failed de-facto marriage. But, on the other hand, if she's worth it, why not? There's a difference between love, and the need to own someone, and the best relationship I ever had was with a woman who I shared with another women (she was bisexual), and she shared me with my wife. The thing was we weren't in it for anything other than friendship and passion and some great times together.

11. RACERX69

RACERX69 New Member

thanks everyone for your feedback. open answers is what i have been after. . guess i needed to hear what i already new ..
    I honestly believe this woman is worth it . add the fact that the sex is awesome, but at what price...

12. cbrmale

Gold Member

The price might be a great life's experience; or at least that was the price for me.

13. amanda14

amanda14 New Member

what do u want to know? we get turned just like men we just dont want u to know we like it when u notice our new hair or when we put makeup on... notice the little things we do...

14. RACERX69

RACERX69 New Member

BELIEVE ME i DONT MISS A THING WITH THIS ONE! I LEARNED THAT ALONG TIME AGO.

15. igor

Gold Member

Therein lies a problem: COMMUNICATE!