help! male who has never orgasmed during sex without hand!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by huskerfanatic, Feb 23, 2008.

1. huskerfanatic

huskerfanatic New Member

HELP ME. I have never been able to reach orgasm during intercouse without using my hand. I have been with 8 women, and the only time i can reach orgasm is during masturbation. Anyone got any advice or tips? I do masturbate alot..

2. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I think you've answered your own question here. I'm trying to choose my words carefully or I'll just end up in the shit again.

Your hand is capable of applying a lot more pressure than most womens vagina's. You've grown used to that pressure hence your problem.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Have you considered easing up on the masturbation to try and get a little more sensitivity going downstairs?

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Yep - no vagina can simulate all the action you have going on with "Palm-ela" !

Deny yourself the pleasure - at least to such a frequency. That's my advice.

5. redorn

redorn New Member

I'm going to be awkward and say its not necessarily the amount of one handed shuffling thats at fault, based on my own experience and from a few guy populated forums where the question of the effects of going teetotal from whipping the bishop on how much they enjoy regular sex. On who is right on that one, the simple answer is try going without self lovin' for a while and see what happens...

anyway, for me when I first had sex it wasn't really that fun and it took me a quite a while to get into it and actually enjoy it. Since you've been with 8 girls you've got past that stage, but the point is there can be some emotional and educational issues involved.

Is it just sex or are there emotions involved?
    Can you relax completely and just enjoy the moment (kissing was boring as hell for me until I learnt that)
    Is it because sex just doesn't feel that great or do you get toe curling pleasure, but just can't cum?
    does everything (sex, blowjobs, handjobs, rubbing eachother with balloons) fail to work equally or is it just sex that doesn't do it for you?
    can you cum while you're in bed with a girl, but its your hand doing it?

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

I remember the first time I had sex like it was yesterday (I have a memory like that), and one of the things that struck me was how gentle the caress of a vagina is compared to masturbation. Despite that, I had no difficulty coming. But I understand where the physical problem may lay, especially if you are wearing condoms which decrease sensation quite dramatically. But even without condoms, as a woman gets aroused and wet, the sensation of intercourse is quite gentle.

There are some good points raised by redorn, and maybe the problem is a combination of things. The physical sensation of vaginal intercourse is less intense, but the emotional intensity of making love more than compensates for this. So maybe you have to ease off the masturbation AND consider the points raised by redorn as well.

7. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

With my first boyfriend it was nearly 6 months in between becoming intimite (ie letting him touch my vagina) and actually having penetrative sex. All we really did was mutual masturbation (i didn't start going down on him till we started having sex). And it wasn't even that mutual because I was rarely able to make him come with my own hand and vice versa, so we'd typically touch each other then snog while we wanked ourselves.

The first time we did have sex I had to stop after a while cause I got sore (it was only after i'd had a few subsequent bf's that i realised he was quite big) so he didn't actually finish at all. when we did start having sex, I think he found it a struggle to get used to being inside me. He was always quite keen to go back to just snogging and wanking it was me that used push for sex. but after a few months he developed sexually and he was ragging me senseless, he actually developed really good control.

But we were each others first, the original posters had 8 partners. thats 8 women who've probably ended up feeling a little shitty because he wasn't able to finish with them. I really do think masturbation is something you need to develop out of